Cadence's POV

I was in my room, trying on some new clothes after coming back from the mall. Of course, I got some kimonos for the festival tomorrow. It was an annual festival that happens once a year. It was very traditional and it was like the one day of the year we get to celebrate our gods and goddesses

I tried on a cute outfit. I really liked it! Maybe I should wear it sometime? As I was jamming on some music by Sakura, my most favorite singer and one of the most recognizable singers in all of Japan.

I looked over at my wall mirror, everything seemed normal.. but for some weird reason, it didn't.. very weird.. I turned back against the mirror, going to go over to my phone to play more songs by Sakura but then something felt off.. was something or someone watching me or something?

I didn't put much thought of it, maybe it was nothing. I played my favorite song, My sisters and Me by Sakura. I then turned over to look to try on some my other outfits I bought when I noticed the mirror on my wall was missing.

"What?.. weird..", I muttered. "Where did my mirror go?" I didn't hear it drop and no one else is in here.. where did it went? I decided to stay calm and went to go look for it and if I don't find it then I'll go ask my sisters.

I kneeled down and looked under my bed, moving around some stuff to see if I could find it but to no avail. Sighing and standing back up, I looked around once more then turned over. I nearly fainted.

My mirror? It was.. floating, like by itself.. how did it do that? I squinted my eyes to get a better look.. was that a person? A lady? She looked so familiar.. too familiar..

"Cadence..", said a low quiet voice. It seemed to come from the mirror, a mystical voice.. calling me.. it feels like I've heard it before.. what was it?

"Cadence..", the voice repeated, a little louder.  This time a woman showed up. My eyes widen as my eyes started glowing a bright pink color. I knew exactly who this woman was..

"M-mother?..", I uttered quietly, almost a whisper.

"Cadence.. my dear.. I do not have much time.. you must hurry.. war is rising.. you and your sisters have to activate your powers before it's too late.." she spoke urgently.

"M-mother, I do not understand..", I whispered.

"The balance between the light and dark side has fallen.. you and your sisters have to active your powers, find your cousins, and defeat the evil once and for all.."

"B-but mother..", I started, trembling. "What about you?.."

"Do not worry about me.. worry about the future.. I know you could save the world.. for you are Cadence, the Elemental Goddess of Love"

When she said that, my eyes glowed brighter as a necklace appeared on my neck

When she said that, my eyes glowed brighter as a necklace appeared on my neck. After a while, the glow stopped. I looked down, a necklace?..

I looked over at my wall, the mirror was back in its place as if nothing had happened. Still, I couldn't help but think what mother meant.. there was gonna be war?..