Turn 38: A New Team Promise

The next day, the boys had already returned. And now they were preparing for the final stage...

Meanwhile... (Tokoha's House)

"Damn, I can't find her." Tokoha said, looking for something in his room.

"Is something wrong, honey?" Misae asks her daughter.

"I was looking for a dress, but I don't see it anywhere." Tokoha replies.

"You'll go out today?" Misae asks.

"Yes, Chrono invited me to..." Tokoha stops when she sees his mother's mocking face. "It's not what you think!" Tokoha adds.

"Then you two won't go on a date?" his mother asks.

"Unfortunately not, he said he wanted to talk to the team." she answers.

"I see... Then, why don't you wear this dress?" her mother tells her, who gives her daughter a white dress, with a pink skirt.

"Don't you think the skirt is something short?" Tokoha asks.

"No, it's fine. Now go take a shower and don't wait for your date." Misae replies.

Turn 38: A New Team Promise

Minutes later Tokoha manages to meet Chrono.

"Sorry for the delay." Tokoha apologized.

"Don't worry..." Chrono replies trying to calm her down.

"You said you wanted to talk to me. About what?" she asks.

"Uhm..."

"Chrono, is something wrong?" Tokoha asks, since Chrono did not respond and stared attentively.

"No, it's nothing. It's just... That dress suits you." Chrono replies, making Tokoha blush a lot.

"Thank you." she replies blushing.

"By the way, take this..." replies Chrono, who gives Tokoha a hairpin.

"So you want to earn points?" Tokoha smiles at him.

"Of course not!" Chrono answers who blushes.

"Just kidding." laughs Tokoha, who recharges on Chrono's shoulder.

"We've been through a lot, haven't we?" Tokoha asks.

"Yes, since you came to the Harumi High School unexpectedly." Chrono says, while he and Tokoha remember Tokoha's first days at the Harumi School and also how Chrono founded the Vanguard Club.

"Who would say that the Club you created would be a success, and you would also take us to Koshien." Tokoha adds.

"Yes, it turned out very well... Though, it was difficult at first." says Chrono, who remembered all the battles of the Koshien including the fight he had with Yachiyo Tsuruhime.

"She was an incredible fighter..." Chrono thought, but... Tokoha heard him. "Who is an amazing fighter?" Tokoha asked, so Chrono gets a little nervous.

"Are you talking about Yachiyo-chan?" says a voice in the distance.

"Exactly" Chrono replies, but... Who had said that was Nana, who was accompanied by some of her classmates from the Naka High School.

"So Yachiyo... And just when you were earning some points." says Tokoha, who gets upset and inflates his cheek.

"Wait... I didn't mean that!" Chrono replies who is watched by all the girls.