Turn 20: The Battle of Best Friends

The battle between the two continued...

"I have to admit you are strong, but I will break all your plans." Luard Ritual! I return two normal units from my drop zone to the bottom of my deck and I can do Stride with no cost." Kazuma smiled...

"I see... An alternative cost for Stride?" she said.

"Stride Generation! Draganger Ogma! Stride Skill, retreat to Abyssal Owl, call another Abyssal Owl and Swordbreaker, with the Abyssal Owl Ritual, Counter Charge, and with the Swordbreaker skill, I steal a card and call Knies." added Kazuma, who wanted to win the game.

"Four grade 1." thought Maya...

"I activate the skill of Ogma, Ritual 5th! I retire all my grade 1 and my opponent has to choose the same number of cards from his hand or re-guards and put them in the drop zone." Kazuma added...

"Not only my re-guards, but also the cards of my hand." Maya thought, as she saw the cards in her hand.

"I retire Miranda... And three cards from my hand." Maya answers...

"As both players put three cards or more cards in their drop zone, I draw a card, Abyssal Owl Ritual, Counter Charge, Call Knies, Uscias, Usage Ritual, get [Power] + 9k." Kazuma added.

"I think I underestimate you... But you need something more to beat me." replies Maya, who wasn't intimidated by Kazuma's strategy.

"Uscias attacks his vanguard." said Kazuma, who attacked enraged by the words of Maya.

"Guard!"

"Ogma attacks your vanguard." Kazuma attacked again.

"No guard."

"Triple Drive: Critical Trigger, power to Morfessa and critical to Ogma / Stand Trigger, all to Uscias / No trigger." Kazuma revealed a Stand and a critical trigger in his drive check.

"Damage Check: No trigger / No trigger." Maya answered, who put two cards in his damage zone.

"Uscias attacks the vanguard." Kazuma attacked again... 

"Generation Guard! Holy Dragon, Laserguard Dragon! With your Skill, [Shield] + 5k." Maya defended herself, but... "Morfessa attacks, Ritual, [Power] + 5k." Kazuma attacked again, but... "Guard! Noble Jewel Knight, Glory! Quintet Wall! Also, Gloria gets [Shield] + 5k." Morfessa's attack wasn't enough to pass the shield of Maya's guardians.

"All the Jewel Knights except for Gloria return my deck." added Maya...

"Turn End."

"With that skill and his attacks I lost all the cards in my hand, the next card, it will be my victory or defeat depends on this..."  thought Maya...

"Stand and Draw." Maya takes the card from the top of her deck and looks at it. "You know... my rival usually says all the time... 'I still don't give up.' And neither do I..." Maya shows Kazuma an Ashlei.

"Ashlei skill: superior call to Gloria [Power] + 3k." Maya puts that Ashlei in her drop zone and grabs a card from her G Zone. Stride The Generation! Climax Jewel Knight Lord, Salome Regina! "Said Maya, who wanted to win for her team.

"That presence is that of someone who had to achieve everything through effort and patience." Kazuma thought.

"Stride Skill, call Tracie, she and Salome get [Power] + 4k Salome skill: if I have three or more Jewel Knight, I draw a card and she gets [Power] + 2k Salome Regina skill: for each G Unit mouth above all my re-guards get + 2k and my vanguard gets + 4k for each unit Jewel Knight, plus Generation Break 4. During the attack of my vanguard you can only call three guards from your hand and G Zone. " Maya said, in her last inning to win.