Turn 30: Off the Spotlight!

The second day continued, but someone was not having such a good time...

"So you're still here?"

"That's right... I have the will to potentiate Shiranui-sama."

"Didn't you get the breaking news?"

"What breaking news?"

"Shirauni hates humans, and wants to get rid of his destiny. So... He wants to eliminate the Vanguard and get rid of humans."

"You lie!"

"As you wish, but... As you are no longer, someone I know will need to get rid of you in a short time."

Turn 30: Off the Spotlight!

Hours later...

"I can't believe it just happened, Shiranui-sama would never do this to me." Shirayuki thought.

"Uhm... Are you alright?" says a voice that distracted Shirayuki.

"Who are you?" Shirayuki asks.

"I am Okazaki Kumi, and I think you are my opponent." she answers in a low voice.

"She is one of Shindou's friends, I must be careful, she may be powerful." Shirayuki thought.

"Stand Up! Vanguard!"

"Onifundo! / Battle Sister, Kipferl!"

"Ride! Stealth Rogue of Nirvana, Yaegaki" Hikari starts with a grade one, and lets Kumi make her first move.

"Ride! Battle Sister, Cocoa. Cocoa Skill: since I have an OTT in my (VC) I can see the top card and know if I leave it or put it at the bottom..." she said, who later adds... "It goes to the bottom of my deck."

"Now with the Kipferl boost, Cocoa attacks its vanguard." Kumi made his first attack, but Hikari did not defend herself...

"Drive check: Heal trigger" said Kumi, who failed to get her critical trigger as she wanted.

"Damage check: No trigger" replies Shirayuki / Hikari.

"Ride! Stealth Beast, White Mane." Hikari was riding his grade two. "Mane attacks her Vanguard!" she said, while the Shaman attacked the nun.

"No guard!" Kumi replies.

"Well, Drive check: No trigger," she said, while Kumi put a card in her damage zone.

"Turn end..."

"Here I go..." said Kumi, who takes a card from his deck and places it in his hand.

"Ride! Battle Sister, Crepe and call Berrymousse." Dacia Kumi, who adds... "I activate the Berrymousse Skill: if there is another 'Battle Sister' on the field, Berrymousse gets [Power] + 2k."

"This will be fun..." Hikari thought.

"With the Kipferl boost, Crepe attacks your Vanguard." said Kumi, who was attacking with his grade two.

"No guard!" Hikari answers...

"Drive check: I got a critical trigger! Power to Berrymousse and I criticize my Vanguard." Kuimi makes Hikari takes two more damages...

"Damage check: no trigger / Critical trigger, power my Vanguard." she replies, who came out with a trigger luckily.

"Now Berrymousse, attack!" Kumi launched his last attack, but...

"Guard!" Hikari defends herself.

\Time leap/

"Well, get ready... Ride! Ink-dyed Stealth Rogue, Minetsuki!"

"Now... Let yourself be covered by the flames of the dragon ninja! Stride Generation! Ambush Demon Stealth Dragon, Onibibu Radar. I activate the Onibibu Radar skill: I call a unit of my hand obtains [Power] + 2k, it can also attack from behind." said Hikari, who was smiling.

"It seems complicated..." Kumi thought.

"I'm not done yet... I activate the Onifundou skill: in exchange for a Soul blast and return to my hand, I look at three cards on the top and call one of them. I call Yaegaki. Yaegaki's Skill: Soul blast and Counter blast and I call an identical unit that is in the same column. Now I call another Oboro Keeper and I will also call Fumishi." Hikari said.

"First... Oboro Keeper, attack Berrymousse!" With her re-guard, she attacked one of Kumi's units.

"No guard" Kumi, puts his unit in his Drop zone.

"Well, now... My other Oboro attacks your Vanguard!"

"No guard!" she answers.

"Now it's my vanguard's turn!" Hikari said...

"Perfect guard!" Kumi defends himself from the attack.

"Drive check: no trigger / no trigger / no trigger" to Kumi's luck none of the cards turned out to be a trigger. "Fine, but before finishing... I activate the Oboro skill, I return them to my deck and look for a grade three." Hikari added...

"She is very strong..." Kumi thought.

"My turn!" she said excitedly "Stride Generation! Excite Battle Sister, Stollen." She called her best unit. "Thanks to Stollen's skill, I look at the same number of cards on the top identical to the cards in my field. And all my Battle Sisters get + 3k." she adds.

"Well, now I attack with my Vanguard!" said Kumi, who hoped to get his triple criticism.

"No guard!" Hikari replies.

"Dive check: critic trigger power to Syrup and criticize Vanguard / No trigger / no trigger." Kumi said, who only had 3 critics left on her deck...

"Well, now finish this with Pudding!" Kumi made his last attack, but... "Guard!" Kumi's 24k attack fails to pass, since Hikari defends himself with a total of 25k.

"My turn... Ride! Fantasy Petal Storm, Shirayuki. Now... Dance on stage, beautiful snow lady... Stride Generation! Cosmetic Snowfall, Shirayuki and call Onifundou. Now activated my Stride's skill. .. I call another Shirayuki, at the end of the tunnel he returns to my deck. Now the Onifundou skill, I return it to my hand and pay a soul blast to call another Shirayuki. The same column as another re-guard, gets resistance "said Hikari.

"I will win... I promised" Kumi thought.

"Well, first... I attack with my Shirayuki on the left..." Hikari attacked Kumi, but she manages to defend herself. "Guard!"

"Fine, but now my Shrayuki on the right goes..." Hikari attacked again... "Guard!" Kumi defended, who only had a couple of cards in his hand.

"Now I go with my Vanguard!" Hikari towards his third and last attack, but... "Generation Guard!" Kumi defends himself from the last attack...

"Drive check: Stand trigger, [Stand] to the Shirayuki on the left and [Power] to Fushimi / Stand Trigger, [Stand] to the Shirayuki on the right and [Power] to Fushimi / Critical trigger, critical and [Power] for Fushimi. " Hikari was smiling when he saw that his drive check was successful.

"With the Whatayuki boost, I attack with Shirayuki." Hikari release his fourth attack.

"With Yaegaki's boost, My other Shirayuki attacks your vanguard!" said Hikari, who was already on his fifth attack...

"Damage check... Heal trigger, power to my forefront and I heal damage." said Kumi, who was still in four attacks and Hikari was missing an attack...

"Finish it Fushimi!" the archery shoots him with his arrow at the nun and the result was... Hikari had won, since Kumi could not get 2 heal to help him and since he was in 4 damage, Fushimi and his critic managed to do the last two damage.

To be Continued...