Turn 02: Searching Members!

The next day Chrono was in search of his last two members, so to Mikuru's surprise, the redhead got up early and went to school. But... the rumors had already begun.

"Hi girls, is something wrong?" Chrono asks, who didn't know what was happening.

"Tokoha-chan, he's in your classroom, tell him." said Kumi, who was leaving the place. Tokoha grabbed his temple and sighed. "People think this is a joke, the club hasn't even started and they already call us the harem club."

"Seriously, they don't see that there is only one man and five girls in the ceremony tea club" Chrono said annoyed.

"That doesn't matter, worry about looking for two more members." Tokoha scolded him.

"Well, I'll do it during the lunch hour." Chrono replied.

Time passed and lunch time arrived...

"Tokoha-chan, you have a minute?" Kumi said to her friend.

"What's wrong, Kumi-chan?" Tokoha asks.

"I'll have a new classmate, and maybe she could join our club." Kumi responded excitedly.

"That's interesting, but how do you know that?" Tokoha asks her.

"So you are Anjou Tokoha, nice to meet you." The girl wears glasses.

The girl's voice and aura make Tokoha recognize her immediately. "You're the worst liar, Luna."

When Tokoha says the name some students approach. "Luna, like the idol Yumizuki Luna."

"Where she is?"

Before the students arrive, Luna takes Tokoha and Kumi away from where they are.

"What's wrong, Luna, why are you here?" Tokoha asks him.

"It's just that our agency asks the idols to study high school, and when I saw that one of the schools we can go to is Harumi, that was my first choice." she answers

"And why the glasses?" Kumi asks.

"Request from my manager: Try not to call so much the intention and that's why I thought about a change of hairstyle and a false name also to be able to experience being a student without having the pressure of being recognized as an idol will be fun." she says.

"I finally found you, do you found someone, girls?" said Chrono, without noticing the pink-haired girl.

"You're Shindou Chrono, aren't you?" she asks him.

"Yeah..." Chrono answers.

"Nice to meet you, I hope we can get along well in the time that I will be here." she says, who was waiting for the moment to tell her his identity.

"Oh, by the way ... do you want to join our Club?" asks Chrono.

"Yes." Answers the pink-haired girl.

"Perfect Luna." When Chrono said it, Luna became defensive.

"Luna, who is she, my name is Hazuki."

"Well Am sent me a message about what you would wear glasses, another hairstyle and fake name while you are in Harumi." When Chrono answers, Luna picks up her cell phone and calls someone.

"Moshi, Moshi."

"Am Why did you send that message to Chrono?"

"Simple, for someone to support you, also send it to Kumi."

"Seriously?" Kumi looks at his cell phone. "Yes, it's true."

"Well, now I just have to find the last member." Chrono said, but someone touches his shoulder...