Turn 26: Chrono Vs the silent Saori

The second day of the second stage continued, and everyone made it possible, until...

"Oh, you're Saori, right?" Chrono asked.

Saori nods and writes in her notebook... [Yes, my name is Fuchidaka Saori.]

"Well, I think I'm your opponent, so... Let's fight!" says Chrono.

Saori takes her notebook again and writes... [Okay. I have to win, since Hiroki-kun was eliminated by a scary guy.]

"Stand up! Vanguard."

"Chrono Dran G" Chrono sees the initial of Saori "Wyernkid, Deidda, so you use Kagero, I've had great battles against users of that clan, so please make this fight fun." To which Saori nods. "So he wants it to be fun, I'll give him what he wants, that's what Taiyou told me." Saori thinks about riding Dragon Knight, Tahir. Forerunner, activated. Deidda moves.

|Time Leap... |

[Dragon Blademaster 'Kouen' attacks] Saori points to the vanguard with the index finger.

"Guard." After Chrono successfully defended himself, Saori rests with Shakur and Deidda, to attack with those units.

"No guard." Chrono responds.

[Tun End] "Surely... Chrono-san is going to make Stride?" he thinks

"I'll answer you with this... Ride! Chronojet Dragon G! Stride Generation! Meta-click Split Pegasus!" responds Chrono, who effectively strides.

"That unit was the one that eliminated Hiroki." think Saori.

"Stride Skill! Time Leap! Steam Maiden, Melem. Also, I call Chronofang... I activate the Split Pegasus skill, return Chronofang to the bottom of the deck to call two ZTB with -1 grade of my deck. Call Chronobeat, Lugal-ure." said Chrono, who reinforces his field with 2 degrees two.

"Taiyou said that Chrono-san was very strong, so I can't neglect myself." thinks Saori.

"Now I understand why he didn't call rearguards in the front row, and if he gets a grade 3 in he's drive check he can do another Time Leap." thought Saori, who continued to watch his opponent's field.

"Lugar-ure attacks Shakur" Chrono attacks one of Saori's re-guards.

"My rearguard..." Before the attack, Saori puts his rearguard in the drop zone.

"Split Pegasus with the boost of Pulsar Tamer, Nepada attacks." But the attack is stopped by a dragon.

[Flare Tropper, Dumjid]

"A perfect guard?" Chrono reacts surprised.

[You can't attack if you don't have someone to protect your backs. As, for example, my favorite card]

"If you say so, triple drive: Heal trigger, power to Chronobeat and I heal one damage/ No trigger / No trigger (grade 3), skill activated Time Leap! Chronofang G!" says Chrono, who puts Lugal-ure in his bind zone and calls Chronofang.

"I knew I would do that, I told Hiroki that we should learn about the other fighters." Saori thought.

"Chronobeat attacks." Before the attack of Chrono, Saori puts another Dumjid in the GC.

[I activate the other Dumjid skill, if I have a unit with the same name in the drop zone, it gets [Shield] + 15k.]

"Finish it Chronofang!" Saori puts a heal trigger of her hand in the drop zone and calls a G-guardian. "Flame Wing Steel Beast, Denial Griffin, don't tell me that..." Saori pays a counter-blast and makes a farewell gesture referring to his removal to Chronofang.