Turn 21: The Last Chance: Chrono Vs Hiroki

"I'm going..." said Kazuma, who was moving away little by little.

"Eh, but..." Chrono tries to stop him.

"Forget it Shindou, you also have to solve your own problems." Kazuma said while pointing towards Tokoha.

"Ok, I fix it." Chrono responds giving a big sigh.

"Hi..." says Chrono, approaching Tokoha. "Hi." she answers while cleaning her tears.

"I heard you lost, you want to tell me what happened?" asks Chrono.

"Kumi was better than me ... that was it." replies Tokoha, who recharges on Chrono's shoulder.

"Impressive team member SL (Starlight) Aijo Karen, had a comeback victory against a member of Team Fukuhara, Henri Hayao, making his team move to the second phase." announced the commentator.

"So those three also pass ..." Chrono said looking at the screen. "I've noticed a strange detail ... Because since we met them at the Koshien, Hikari-san wear gloves the same as Team Ogre." Chrono added.

"It doesn't seem strange to me, by the way... in my fight I spoke with Kumi, and apparently Luna isn't well." said Tokoha, who felt guilty for everything that was happening.

"Well, we promised Am we talk to Luna, so... we're going to eat, I invite, that should encourage you a bit." says Chrono, while taking Tokoha's hand.

"Really?" she asks, while smiling even with tears in her eyes.

"Yep" After a dinner, Chrono leaves Tokoha at home...

"Don't worry, tomorrow I'll win all my fights and we will enter the second stage." Chrono said as he walked with Tokoha back home.

"If you say so?" Tokoha responds a little worried.

"Oh come on... have a little more confidence in me." adds Chrono, who stroked Tokoha's head.

Turn 21: The Last Chance: Chrono Vs Hiroki

The next day...

"Well, we just have to win, so your girlfriend came back to the game." said Kazuma, who mock at Chrono.

"And move on to the next stage, so... Don't lose." replies Chrono, who decides to make fun of Kazuma for his defeat.

"The same thing." he adds.

Chrono walks looking for his next opponent, but... He gets surprise...

"Stop there, villain..." said an annoyed and somewhat familiar voice...

"Hiroki?" Chrono is surprised to see it.

"Ah, it's just you... Chrono, so you'll be my opponent." said the discouraged.

"Something happened to you?" Chrono ask.

"Yes, that villain with crown hairpin, She won me with her Tachikaze deck, and her team went to the next stage, now I have to make my team go to the next stage to take revenge." answered Hiroki.

"Girl with crown-shaped hairpin? It must surely be her..." Chrono thinks it must have been Karen. "It's a pity, but ... there's someone in the drop zone that I have to get out of. I hope there's no hard feelings when I beat you." Chrono added.

"Then I'll make sure you can do your girlfriend company." Hiroki mocks Chrono.

"Ok, now I'm going to crush you." responds Chrono, who becomes serious.

"Stand UP vanguard!"

\ Time leap ... /

"Ride! Bravest Rush, Grandgallop!" Hiroki rides a new grade 3.