Turn 16: A New Rival in the City

Tokoha came in and showered in Chrono's bathtub, her mind wasn't in this world. It was like a walking dead body, Chrono who was worried about her; he left some clothes for her to change.

"You can use my room, I'll sleep on the sofa, by the way... Dinner will be ready in a few minutes." Chrono said, Tokoha just nodded without saying a word.

Turn 16: A New Rival in the City

Minutes later...

"I hope you like the dinner, it's the first time I cook for someone who is not Mikuru-san." Chrono blushed.

Tokoha starts eating, and after finishing his plate... "More please." Chrono took Tokoha's plate and he gives a little more.

After they both dined, Chrono went to the sofa, while Tokoha went to the redhead's room, there he found some old photos of Try3 and his memories made her cry a little. The two slept peacefully until...

"Kyaaah!"

"What's wrong, Tokoha?" Chrono asks, who enters his room.

"It's nothing, I just had a bad dream." she answered.

"Well, I'll stay here for a while until you calm down." said Chrono, who chooses to ask... "Your nightmare has to do with the boy we met today?"

Tokoha remains silent for a moment, until Chrono returns to take the word... "What happened in Paris?" asked the redhead. "If you don't tell me, I can't help you."

"I don't want, if I tell you... You will get away from me." she said crying.

After Chrono heard Tokoha's words, he laughed a little. "Sorry, but what you say is ridiculous." at that time Chrono take the hands of the green-haired girl. "That's not going to happen, now tell me what happened in Paris?"

"When I arrived in Paris, I didn't know anyone, the only person I knew was Akane-san. Shortly after Jaime arrived with this guy and, despite not being a bad person... What he told me was, made me go back to Japan."

"What did he tell you?" asks Chrono.

"He said that... He said that if I could be his life partner." she said nervously, but Chrono didn't understand very well.

"Is that the whole problem?" Chrono asked.

"You don't understand!" said Tokoha, who was crying again. "If someone tells you that, it's because... It's because... It's because he wants a serious relationship with that person."

"That doesn't explain why you came back to Japan..." said Chrono, who crossed his arms.

"It's obvious that you don't understand this kind of thing, so let me sleep." commented Tokoha, who took Chrono out of the room...

Hours later...

"I knew you couldn't sleep." Chrono said to him, who adds... "Go back to bed, tomorrow we have to go to school."

"Can I ask you a favor?" she asks him.

"Of course, what kind of favor is it?" replied the redhead.

"You could stay with me..." Tokoha said, but... This made the redhead blush a lot.

"You and me... In the same bed?" commented Chrono, who was nervous.

"Yeah, but... Your hands, put them where I can see them." said Tokoha blushing.

With fear Chrono enters into the bed, since it was the first time that he slept with a girl. Possibly he did it when he was 6 or 4 years old and with Mikuru, but... Now the situation was a little different.