Turn 24: The Revelation!

After the fight, Nana feels a bit depressed, until...

"Did something Nana happen?" Emi asks him.

"It's just... I want to ask for your help, it's that two friends have disappeared." she replies, leaving everyone surprised.

"Seriously?" Chrono question.

"Yep, Kaoruko and Junna." Chrono remember those two, the most problematic, and the smartest of Naka high school.

"I will notify my colleagues about them, if we know something you will be the first to know." Ibuki answers, who tries to calm her down.

"Thanks and... good luck in the second stage Chrono." she answers before leaving.

"Well, it's time to go." says Ibuki, who leaves the store.

"Emi stay here please." Aichi asks his sister, after a while Kai gets them into his car, and they arrive at a very large mansion.

"where we are?" Chrono asks, who was very curious.

Minutes Lates...

"It's the Tatsunagi mansion." answers Ibuki.

"It's huge." Chrono is surprised.

"Katsuragi, stay here." adds Ibuki, who enters with Chrono and the others in to the mansion.

"Okay, it also causes me chills." says Kamui.

"They arrived." says a man with light green hair, who waited for them in the lobby of the mansion.

"Who is this guy?" Chrono asks, but ... Nome answers his question. "My name is Tatsunagi Nome, I know what you have come for, you have come to know about the people who shouldn't be here."

"Well I still don't understand ..." says Chrono confused.

"Different World Raiders, also known as Diffriders." says Nome, and that term generated more questions in Chrono than the answers that the rest expected.

"Diff what?" asks the redhead, to which Nome responds ... "Diffriders, Cray units that came to earth through the stride gate."

"That's possible?" Ask Aichi.

"Wait a second the Stride gate was destroyed." said Chrono who gets into the conversation.

"Yes, but there was some residue left and some of those units came here to earth." explained Nome, which left Chrono very surprised.

"And you know what they're looking for?" Ibuki asks.

"I don't know... I'm just an observer." Nome replies.

"What kind of answer is that." Chrono thinks when he hears Nome's words.

"Nome-san, what is a Diffrider?" asks Aichi, which he responds... "A Diffrider, is when a unit takes possession of the user's body whose vanguard is linked." then he adds ... "For example Blaster Blade with you, and Chronojet with the guy who possesses the Gear chronicle singularity."

"Are you telling me that what happened to Tokoha in Paris was a lie?" Chrono responds, who gets upset knowing the truth.

"Shindou, calm down!" Ibuki tells him, who tries to calm him down.

"Yes, but at the same time no ... Some Diffriders act as they want but others act according to the request of their user, also there are usually exceptions." Nome responds to the words of Chrono, who was still annoyed.

"What do you mean by that?" Chrono ask him...

"I only seen two cases that made diffride without the user's consent, I don't know the name of the first and say the second is a tabu." Nome answers, who shows a couple of cards totally in black.