Turn 32:The Pride of Chrono!

During the second day of the second phase, most of the participants, already only concentrated on surviving since they didn't want to be eliminated by Team Ogre...

"Wow, there are fewer and fewer people to fight with..." Chrono thought, as he walked around. Suddenly he saw someone approaching where he was and when he turns around...

"Oh, it's you." said a voice that angered Chrono. "I see that idiot couldn't eliminate you, well... I'll do it for myself." Thought Miguel, who was smiling.

"I will finally fight with you, but if I win you will leave Tokoha alone..." demanded Chrono, who took out his deck.

"You said it yourself, if you win." Miguel answers.

Turn 32:The Pride of Chrono!

"Stand Up! Vanguard!"

"Chrono Dran! / Baby-blue-eyes Musketeer, May Len!"

"So... he also uses neo nectar?" Chrono thought.

"Ride! Lily of the Valley Musketeer, Rebecca." Miguel said who started.

"Ride! Steam Breath Dragon." says Chrono, who calls his grade 1.

"Is that the best you have?" Miguel mentions, making fun of Chrono.

"With Dran's boost, Steam Breath Dragon attacks!" says Chrono, who made his first attack...

"No guard!" Miguel answers.

"Drive check: I get critical trigger! Power and criticize my Vanguard." says Chrono, who manages to do the first two damage to Miguel.

"Well, now... It's my turn!" said the blond..."Ride! Rindo Gentian Musketeer, Antero..." he adds.

"With the May Len boost, Antero attacks!" Miguel attacked Chrono, but...

"He hasn't called any more units, for sure, and he'll use them to defend himself..." thought the redhead, who answers... "No guard!"

"Drive check: no trigger" answered Miguel, who seemed annoyed.

"My turn!" Chrono responds, who puts a perfect guard in his damage zone.

"Ride! History-maker dragon! I also call Pulsar Tamer Lugal-ure!" says Chrono, who reinforces his field.

"So you're going to use the same moves..." Miguel thought...

"Well, with Dran's boost, History-maker attacks!" said Chrono, who sent his grade two to attack Antero.

"Guard!" Miguel is protected with two grade one.

"Drive check: no trigger." Chrono responds, who attacked again "Lugal-ure attacks!"

"Guard!" the blond defends again.

"I'm sure if I call more units, Shindou will send them to the bottom of my deck... I can't take that risk." Miguel thought, while watching the Chrono field.

"Ride! White Clover Musketeer, Mia Reeta." Miguel said, who called his grade three.

"Before it continues, I want to ask you something?" Chrono asks Miguel.

"I won't give you mercy if that's what you want." the blonde replies.

"You are a Diffrider, right?" Chrono asks.

"And? This is not of your business" Miguel replies... "With the May Len boost, Mia Reeta attacks!" he said, while his unit attacked Chrono's grade two.

Miguel manages to get a critic, which leaves Chrono with three damages...

"Stand and Draw! Lead me into the future! Open a new world! Ride! Chronojet Dragon G!" says Chrono, who calls his ace.