Turn 18: The U20! Start!

The next morning...

"I told you to get up earlier." Tokoha ran, while she scolded Chrono.

"I'm sorry Tokoha, but I was making a strategy." the redhead was lying, who had fallen asleep late.

"If you don't know anything about the tournament how are you going to make a strategy!" she continued scolding him.

"You loving birds stop fighting!" shouted Kazuma, who was running to the stadium.

"Sorry..." Chrono and Tokoha apologized.

"You will never change, will you?" said a familiar voice, who was waiting for them at the main gate of the stadium.

"Shion?" Chrono and Tokoha react in amazement.

"I just want to remind you that this won't be like the Koshien." said Shion, very sure of himself.

"We know." Chrono and Tokoha responded.

"There's Hayao and Am too." Tokoha greeted them.

"This year Fukuhara will have two teams, Saya will be with Hashima-senpai and Kaoru-senpai." Kiba added.

"I'm sorry for them." I thought Tokoha.

"Chrono, Tokoha I can talk to you two in private." said Am very serious... "Yes..." they answer.

"Luna told me everything, so... I want an explanation." said Am, who crossed his arms.

"Ok, I'll tell you." said Tokoha who gives a great breath...

Chrono and Tokoha tell her everything about Miguel and what he tried to do to Tokoha.

"Ah... Luna exaggerated." Am answers, giving a big sigh.

"You're not mad?" Tokoha asks.

"I did a lot of damage to other people when I became Ace." said Am, who was remembering his terrible past.

"You talk about what you did when you worked for Ryuzu." added Chrono, who was hit by Tokoha.

"I will never forgive myself for the damage I did to Shion and Luna." Am noods.

"Am-chan." said Tokoha, who was happy because her friend understood her.

"In fact, I wanted to ask you a favor." Am takes Tokoha's hands and puts them close to his heart.

"Luna has been somewhat uncomfortable and serious lately, Enishi and Kumi called me about the isolation that was with them during the training... That's why... Luna needs to understand that there are fights that cannot be won." added the blue-haired.

"We will do what we can." they both said.

"I hope you can make her see reason." Am commented, while smiling at both of them.

"Are you sure that we'll help with this?" asks Chrono.

"Yeah, and thank you." responded Am, who was giving Tokoha his hand.

"I hope to have a fight with you." Tokoha smiles at her.

"The same and I won't leave it so easy." Am saying goodbye, who leaves with his team.

"Chrono-san!" shouts a voice to him, far away.

"Taiyou, did you also get in?" Chrono asks, surprised to see him.

"Not only Taiyou, I the great Hero, Hiroki, I'm back!" said a blue-haired boy who stood next to Taiyou.

"As hyperactive as ever..." Chrono sighed.