Chapter 15: Unexpected Party Crashers

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER HOLDS TORTURE. If that is a trigger, I would highly recommend skipping. 

The morning was chaos. Delirious screamed "gay" once he woke up, trying to claw away from Vanoss, who awoke in fright. They look at each other and screamed, falling backward. The screams wake everyone up as I watch from the balcony.

Mini and Wildcat both wake up, moving, and looking around.

"Which one of you bitch nuggets screamed-" He notices Mini and shrieks, pushing him away while Mini just stares around blindly, still confused at what happened. David and I were already awake, filming the whole thing. I had been on the balcony, turning on the camera we had duct-taped onto the railing. From the second floor, I had thrown a paper plane that hit Delirious straight in the face.

Our plan worked so well that we were crying on the ground. He held onto me as I wheezed. Moo and Terrorizer, who ended up pressing foreheads during the night, had woken up and head-butt each other. "Fucking B-Bri-!"

Lui joined us in our laugh fest by the fireplace. "You are so dead!" Vanoss grit his teeth together and launched himself at us. David thew me toward Vanoss, who caught me and pressed me into the mattress. His fingers brush over my sides and cause me to scream in laughter. "E-Evan! Stop! I can't-... breath!" I squealed out, tears filling my eyes. "She's ticklish!" He yelled.

He gave me a short space to breathe. "He-Help me Wildcat!" The man came up behind me and snaked his hands under my arms. "NO!" I scream as another wave of laughter breaks lose. Lui grabs one of my feet while Delirious grabs the other. They lightly glide their fingers down the soles of my feet and I kick and scream even more.

David sets my head on his thighs. He stares down at my face laughing as I shut my eyes in a silent laugh. "She's crying guys!" He says, feeling the tears fall onto his hands from under the mask.

"Okay, it's time to let her go," Vanoss says, recovering from his own giggling fit and standing up. They stop the abuse and leave, walking away from my weak body. My breath finally returned and I rolled onto my side.

Terrorizer stood above me. "Time to get up!" He says, gripping onto my arm.

"Leave me to die!" I say lifting my hand to my forehead in a dramatic gesture. "You're going to piss yourself!" He says smiling.

"Nope!"

"If you don't get up, I'll take you myself." I shake my head and he picks me up, throwing me over his shoulder. "Wait!" I cry but it's too late.

"Oh my god!" He yells out. "She's so fucking light!" The others look over and start to wander his way. It didn't help that my ass was just facing all of them while I had to stare at Brian's. "Let me go asshat!" David laughs.

"She really is light 'ey? I told you she was."

"I wanna hold!" Delirious yells reaching for me. I swing my hand and smack Brian's ass, hard. He squeals and drops me into Del's arms. Del holds me bridal style and gazes at me with those ocean blue eyes. "Delirious, I swear. Put me down or I will scream."

"SHE'S A TIMEBOMB!" Mini yells, snatching me from Del. "Wait!" I yell again but the boys don't care. Wildcat was next. "There is no way she can be that light."

I am passed to him by Mini and his jaw drops in shock. "No way!" He smiles. "Aren't you a cute little baby?" He boops my nose and I scowl, crossing my arms. Lui was next, jumping around like a little kid receiving a toy. "As light as a feather." He adds, booping my nose with his. I stare astonished before I get passed off to Moo.

"I don't think it's safe to keep passing her around. She is still human you know. Hey, little one." He says smiling down at me. "You fucking serious?" I ask him. He nods before Basically stole me. "You are warm and cuddly!" He says, squeezing me tightly.