Chapter 13: Friendly Heist

Vanoss had refused to answer my questions, deciding to ignore me and call upon the others to distract me. It had been weeks since I first arrived, so I dropped the situation. My injuries were almost healed, large scars in their places.

We were all woken by a siren this morning and personally, I was pissed. It had been five o'clock when the loud noise echoed through the empty hallways. I had gotten up, shrugging into Lui's red jumper and pulling on some nice leggings. Opening the door, I poke my head out in anger to see that everyone is bustling around in their suits, grabbing weapons, and apparently knowing exactly what was happening.

I grip onto Brian's arm as he crosses the hallway. He wears the top-half of his criminal clothes but is still in his boxers, carrying his pants, weapons, and gadgets. "What is going on?"

Realization lights his blue eye. "We are going on a heist today, we forgot to tell you!" Lui stands behind him. "Yeah, dress into your suit. Also, can I have my jacket back?" I nod, turning around and closing the door. I shrug it off and quickly jump into my suit. I put a white singlet underneath it, leaving the torn top half down to hang over my belt. When I am done, I open the door and hand it to Lui who shrugs it on straight away.

He takes a deep breath and blushes as I walk down the hallway, dismissing his strange action. We make it down to the heist room, seeing everyone already inside and checking their ammo and bags. Vanoss sees us enter and calls out, "Alright!"

"We are going to go in there and get the stuff quickly, no mucking around. Got me?"

Brian clears his throat and moves to stand by my side, resting his hand on my shoulder. "(Y/a/n) doesn't know the plan. We haven't told her yet."

Vanoss nods, noticing his mistake. The leader's mask sits on the table and he places a hand on it. "Today, we have been granted a semi-alliance. This group has asked us for a favor and will return it time. For the next year or until a gang war happens, we can not harm each other allies. The favor we are completing is to rob 'Mr. Andrews'. He was found dead a few days ago, stuffed in a trash bin."

I raise my eyebrows in shock, opening my mouth and sighing. Vanoss looks at me knowingly. "You didn't have anything to do with it?"

"I may have been the one to kill him. Yes. I got the information about him and the bank and delivered what I got to 'Pewdiepie'." Vanoss smiles, looking over to Mini.

"Yeah. Pewds is our new ally. He and his gang have warranted peace for now. We believe they won't ever be a problem though, they are really kind." His reassuring tone calms me and I believe what he says. Mini moves beside him and points to the blueprint on the table. "So, this is the bank details you got for us. We have split into teams. Terrorizer will be hacking into wired security, shutting it down. He'll be inside the bank, pretending to be a 'commoner'. He'll trigger everything once the first group comes into play. Daithi, Wildcat, and I will be the distraction team, using bombs on the building next door to make the building go into lockdown. As this happens, Lui, Vanoss, Basically and you will be heading in through the roof. There is a skylight that you will drop through while the panic ensues. From there, you climb on top of some vents until you reach the wall. Vanoss will show you how to get in and Basically will breach the vault."

"All we have to do is grab the money quickly and get out of there."

"How will we get out?" I ask, cocking my head a little but understanding the rest of the plan. "Distraction team will have planted some bombs on the back wall. They will explode and we will jump into the vents to hide because the bomb shouldn't destroy the wall. The guards will think that we are still inside the vault because we'll shut the door. Once they are in there, we will escape through the vents into the main room, grab Terrorizer, and exit through the skylight. The distraction crew will be waiting in this alleyway with a van. We all good?" Lui explains. I nod, knowing they had been planning this heist for a while.

"Let's go."

~.~.~

The mission went as smoothly as an avalanche, destruction clear in our path. Not only had we evaded the cops but we also stopped for some Cluckin' Bell before arriving home. 

"Wish we went to Burger Shot. Gosh, that stuff tastes like chemicals." Delirious spits, cackling as Basically swings his arms around his shoulders. "Don't hate on the chicken! You may only hate on their biscuits, okay?" The team seems energetic, jumping around and high-fiving with their free hands. The bags of cash are thrown onto the bench and Vanoss instantly starts shifting through the money. He sets aside stacks until he's satisfied while the others split to do their own things. 

I have a headache. A pounding one at the front of my skull. Who knew the stress of a heist could hurt so bad? My body aches after the adrenaline boost and little injuries I didn't even know I had before started to make my muscles throb. Fatigued and full, I decide it's best if I rest. Who knew what tomorrow would bring, it would feel better if I wasn't aching. 

Climbing the stairs, Daithi calls out to me. "Aye. (Y/a/n). Where are ye' going?"
"Bed. Migraine." 
"Ah." He nods, lowering his voice a bit. "Well sweet dreams." His Irish accent was filled with genuine care and I smile to him. Mini grips my wrist before I make it to the first floor. He whispers loudly, conscious of my pounding head. "I heard we'll be getting your suit soon. Do you have any last-minute changes you want to add? Just in case ya know."

I think for a second which makes my already sore brain hurt even more before shaking my head. "I think the design we discussed will be perfect. Thank you, Mini." He nods before kissing my hand with a joking smile, waving me off upstairs. My head hurts too much to even comprehend the actions and I rush upstairs to just drop onto my bed. 

Within minutes I was out. The dull throbbing disappearing as I dropped into the endless void of sleep.

(1112 words.)

Welp... oof. I just died lol. Kinda just ran from Wattpad for a bit. Really got into BNHA and did some art. (Been working on some animatic projects. Hopefully, they turn out how I envision them! I can't promise I'll be back but I'll try to put more effort into releasing chapters faster.