Chapter 12: Day One

Settling in was easier than I expected. They gave me the guest room that I was already using because it had an ensuite. Lui gave me some of his clothes to wear until I was trusted to go and get my own. Delirious was kind enough to give me his Hockey mask while he wore his Raccoon head.

"Keep my baby safe! You can have this until you get your own." I couldn't take him seriously because of the Raccoon's tongue pointing out but I still made a good effort not to break it. The mask smells like Delirious, something I hadn't realized until now smelt so good.

Most of the boys left their masks on while I was around, waiting for a face reveal of my own before they would show theirs. I didn't mind, I could wait.

Mini, who coincidently, was the only person who could sew and knew people that could hook me up with a new suit, completed to my design, promised me we'd 'see a guy'. He was a fan and friend of the Banana Bus Crew and would help whenever he could. Mini also scolded my first suit whenever he could, saying it wasn't "FABULOUS" enough. I left him to his girly world.

When I was first seen with Delirious's mask, it was actually by Terrorizer who was putting the lock on my door. "How's it going? Better not be cameras in there." The man in all black had just chuckled before looking up and squealing.

This caused a stampede as people rushed to see what the problem was.

"THERE'S ANOTHER DELIRIOUS! AHHHHHHH!"

That stopped them all. I stared at them while they looked at me. "The name Psycho fits pretty well, doesn't it!" David says as they all burst out laughing. "I'mmmmm gonna getcha!" I had said, curling my 'claws' and running over to them. This caused another outburst and this time a snort. My eyes linked it to Wildcat as he started to wheeze.

That's what amuses me the most. Each of them has unique laughs. Some are loud, some snort and wheeze and others, cough cough Delirious cough, have something that belongs in an asylum.

It is only my first day here and I've fallen in love with this place.

It's yet again night time and we sit on the couches in the living room. Wildcat, Basically, Nogla, Terrorizer, Mini and Moo are all playing a round of Mario Kart while Vanoss, Delirious, Lui and I watch. Watching Wildcat and Basically rage is the best. Every little thing sets them off and to hear their screams make me go off. Everyone else gets mad from time to time but it's amazing to see how they react.

Terrorizer wins for the fourth time in a row and starts flexing. Wildcat throws his controller at him while Mini screams "FOUR FUCKING RED SHELLS!" I sit there, holding my tummy as I listen to everyone screech at each other. I can hear the three on the couches laughing with me while watching me twist and turn, trying to breathe.

"I can't!" I wheeze, trying to speak. "It's too good!" Tears escape my eyes and I gasp. Everyone's attention is now on me as I lay on my back, falling off the couch and laughing without any noise coming out. When I shriek like a bat, they all realize I'm fine. The majority of them join in as I regain my composure. I sit back up between Del and Vanoss after Basically helps me up.

While I wipe away my tears under the mask, Terrorizer lifts his foot and places it on the coffee table. "So baby girl, did you like the gameplay? I'm a top-class winner over here." I hear someone groan and a growl from beside me but I don't look to see who it is.

"Just because the RNG lords bless you doesn't mean you have to be an ass about it."

A round of "oooooh"'s start-up and Terrorizer punches Basically. The boys start chatting amongst themselves so I get up to leave. "I'm going to head to bed. Goodnight-"