Chapter 8: Recallings and Warnings

The crew had blindfolded me when I left. They had let me use their bathroom, thank god. I showed them the real-time it took for a female to pee. Although as soon as I was done, they put a blindfold on me and threw me into a van.

I felt like a used toy. Like Lotso Huggin' Bear from Toy Story 3 after they threw me onto the pavement beside my apartment. It took me a while to tackle off my blindfold considering they had it so tight on my head but as soon as I did, I just looked up at the big building I called home.

"You fucking serious?! What the fuck has this day become?" I whispered to myself as I stood and brushed any dust off. It took me a few seconds to get to the door and push it open. My body floated up the steps even if it usually felt like a drag. Once I reached the 7th floor, my shaky hands twisted the door handle and I stepped inside.

I looked up to see faces staring at me. All of them. My girls, Sean, Mark, Felix, and Damien.

"Why'd you leave the door unlocked! Jesus..." I said, somewhat muttering.

Before I could blink Damien was in my face, hugging me tightly to his body and sobbing. His shaking chest alarmed me, my own heart feeling a pang of defeat and sorrow. I try to pull Damien off of me but he holds on with arms of steel. "Dam-! Please! I can't-" My brother pulls away and punches the door next to my head.

"WHAT THE HELL!"

Fear shakes my body. You never want to see him angry, it is terrifying. He falls to his knees as his body shakes some more and another heart-wrenching sob breaks loose. I search all of their faces. They are all shocked. "H-How... How are you alive?" Whispers Felix.

"They let me go," I say, feeling the sense of gloom fall upon me. It was like someone's funeral here. "They let me go," I repeat.

"So you are saying after the pain they had to go through of beating us up and taking you, they eventually just let you go..." Sean says. I nod, surprised at how stupid it sounded. "I-I remember everything too."

They force me to explain and I do. All my words fumble out and I can feel my chest tightening as I recall everything that has happened. Questions just kept threatening to make my brain explode.

"You know the identity of one of the members and they let you go!" Squeals Minx. She hugs me again for the fifth time and pulls away, tightly gripping my arms. "You are so lucky you're face is pretty!"

My eyes widen as she says this and I step back from her. "What! That's not the reason at all!"

~.~.~

Jayke had fallen asleep in his seat after hours of silence. The others had eventually left and when I tried to get him to eat or do anything, he just stayed nonrespondent. By that time, I had just sat to watch the News, trying to recall everything that had happened. Once I had enough of seeing the school massacre clips over and over again, I decided to leave the apartment.

My black costume was yet again tight on my body and I used my amazing speed to jump on the rooftops. It didn't take me long to get to Bryce's window but I was breathless when I was. My suit had these great gloves that stuck to the walls better than anything would, making it easy for me to hang next to the closed shutters.

I knocked on the bulletproof glass when I was ready and I heard the button beep, signaling my time to arrive. He held a gun to the now open window, as I crawled through it. I pull my mask up so he can see my face. "Woah Woah... Brycey! It's just me..."

He gasps, his arms grasping around me and pulling me into a tight hug. "I knew it! I knew it!" The blonde hair shouted in glee, lifting me up and jumping around. "Put me down!" I growl.

He squeezes me one last time before letting me go. Bryce just stares down at me happily. "You are bloody fucking crazy you know." He cries, smiling as the tears fill his baby blue eyes. Growling again, I tell him to stop, wiping at my eyes through my mask. "You're so mean!" I gasp and rub my eyes as he pulls me towards him. He holds me softly this time and rests his chin on my crown.

"You are crazy!" He repeats. "How did you escape?" I shake my head and shrug, telling him everything that happened in as much detail as I could. He just strokes his chin, thinking. "You are fucking insane. I can't believe they didn't kill you!"

"I know," I say, looking down at my feet.

Bryce grabs my gloves, taking them off and holding my hands. He stares down at them while I catch a blush heating his cheeks. "I'm just glad you are okay." I nod again. "Would you do me a favor (Y/n)?"

I take a small breath before replying. "What is it?"

"Don't go to the massacre respect day tomorrow and don't look around for trouble. Don't try to find out to who Daithi De Nogla is, don't be curious at all, okay?-" He speaks as fast as he can and tightens his grip on my hands. His big paws hold onto my petite palms so roughly, I frown.

"No."

"What?"

"No. I am going to say goodbye to the students and teachers lost at my graduation. I am going to figure out who the fuckers were who chose to start a war at our school against the Banana Bus Squad!" Bryce shakes his head pulling on my wrists. "You can't!"

"I am. Try to stop me." I pull myself from his grasp, slightly hurt that he would force me to do things. "Next thing I know, I will only be able to sit in my room, not allowed to touch anything because it's too dangerous! I'm not doing that." I say standing and marching towards the exit.

Bryce gets up from his chair and follows me to the still open window. "Please..." He begs. I shake my head and he retaliates, grabbing my wrist and forcing me to look at him. He pushes me into the hard brick wall and I put my hands to his chest, trying to stop him. He places his right hand onto my waist and his left on my cheek, slamming his soft lips onto mine in urgency and fear.

I freeze up, never having anyone attack me this way before. I don't move as he slowly pulls away, looking at me in total shock. His hands fling to his mouth and he apologizes profusely. Glaring at the ground, I push off the wall and steal a folder from the desk before climbing into the windowpane. I shake my head, not looking back to the blonde-haired male who watches me leave with his bright blue eyes.

"What did I do...?"

.~.~.

"Vanoss. Why did you let her go? What about the tape?" Vanoss sits with his hands on the table. "I couldn't do that to her." He mutters, barely audible. MiniLadd hears, guiding his hand through his hair and rocking back in his chair. "Dude you realize that psycho, (Y/a/n), could get her first."

"I doubt she'll kill an innocent girl. Especially when she hasn't murdered yet."

"Actually..." A man with a black suit steps forward, his glowing red eye flashing. "She was ordered by Bryce to kill this dude." He throws down a yellow folder. "Psycho succeded."

The Owl mask hid his furious expression, slamming the table with a fist. "We need to kill (Y/a/n). Now."

(1327)