[Ch 23] Explanations

Start from the beginning

He gave me one of his best smiles and segnaled to go. I nodded and left them. 'Sasuke... Where are you?' I asked to my self. After some minutes I found him and Itachi nii-san fighting each other.

'Damn it! I'm late' The only thing I could think to do was going in front of Itachi nii-san and try to protect him. Sasuke took his sword and attempted to attack him, but I quickly pushed the older. After that, I felt pain and started to lose blood.

Both of them seemed shocked of my suddenly move. "M/m..." he called me. "Long time no see, Sasuke"
"Why did you do that!? Are you crazy?" I laughed a bit and replied.
"Are you scolding me now? I just tried to save our brother, is there any problem?"

"How can you still call him brother when he killed our entire clan!?"
"Because he is my brother. You've should asked how can I still consider you as a brother" Saying that surprised him, he didn't expect to hear that from me.

"W-what the hell are you saying? Of course I'm your brother, we're twins!"
"Yes, we are. But for all these years it was like I was a only child, fortunately there were Sakura, who is like a sister to me, and Naruto, my best friend and also my second brother."

He didn't say a word, so I continued.
"But once again, another brother left me. Naruto went for three years with Jiraya-sensei to train, his goal was bringing you back to Konoha, to me. But you already know that, right?"

"Oh and, about your first question, Itachi nii-san will be always my brother, no matter what... And that is same for you, Sasuke nii-san. (he's 7 minutes older than M/m) Please come back Sasuke, not the Sasuke of now, but the old Sasuke" I begged him with tears in my eyes.

"I'm sorry M/m and Sasuke, but this time is..." Before he could finish his sentence, he collapsed. I quickly removed Sasuke's sword, ignoring the pain. Then I knocked down and tried to heal Itachi nii-san.

Where's Sakura!? She's the only one who can save him. "Just wait, okay? Reinforcements will come soon." Just then Sakura and the others arrived and I sighed in rilief. They cured him, while Naruto helped me to get up.

He took me in bridal style and said "You silly, you've should just wait for us, dattebayo!"
"I'm sorry but-" he interupped me.
"I know I know, but now rest a bit, don't talk too much or you'll also collapse and I don't want you to, okay?" "Fine"
"Damn it, you're losing a lot of blood"

(⚠I KNOW NARUTO WASN'T THERE WHEN ITACHI WAS KILLED but I needed to insert a part in which he acts like a brother towards M/m)

~end of the flashback~
Y/n's POV

"So, that's what happend and I'm glad that Naruto was always by her side. I owe him a lot." uncle explained.
"You know, Gaara was so worried about M/m when he knew that she almost died" said auntie trying to change atmosphere.

I saw dad blushing, so I burst into a laugh. "You really loved her, didn't you dad?" i teased him.
"W-well, of course" he replied still embarrassed. Even Shinki was laughing. Wow. Just wow.

"Back to you Y/n," started dad turning back serious. "You already know about the mark on your neck and your mother's past and now I'll give the answers to your questions" I nodded and kept listening.

Why did you leave me?
"I left you in the hidden leaf, because, as I already told you, I couldn't take care of you. It was a hard choice, I thought you could live with us and Kankuro look for you, but he's also busy with the work; while Temari had to take care about his son, Shikadai, so I thought that Sakura was the only one that could be like a mom to you, besides there were Itachi with her and he could train you with the Sharingan, since Sasuke is always outside Konoha, Now you understand?"