Island BBQ!!!

You walk out of the house and prepare a BBQ grill for today!! You are going to do a BBQ for you, your friends. 

You prepare a fire and put some slabs of meat on it!! Meanwhile Team Jaune are setting up some tables and chairs to sit on and where you will enjoy eating. 

Jaune: And there we go!! I finally put up the last chair!! 

(Y/N): Don't vomit there Jaune!! I know you can handle it. 

Jaune: Ha, very funny. 

Sunset: Where are the others right now?! 

(Y/N): I think they are making some salads inside. After all, it's a good idea to include something healthy in our meals for today!!

Inside the house ..... 

Willow, Kali, and Raven are chopping vegetables for the salad, all the meanwhile, Ruby and the rest of your girlfriends are fixing desserts!! 

Winter: Easy there Weiss, don't slip up!! 

Glynda: Place the cake right over there!! 

Pinkie: LOVELY! WE HAVE EVEN MORE THAN ONE CAKE HERE!! 

Sonata: We even have tacos here!!! I LOVE THIS!! 

Aria: Sheesh calm down!! 

Sonata: But I'm hungry!! 

Aria: Fine!!!

Kali: Ah, this is fresh! 

Willow: Hmm, yes, it seems like we have a good lettuce here. 

Raven: Alright then, put it in, and then I'll get the dressing ready! 

As the girls continue to make the food, they soon finish, and bring a bunch of cookies, brownies, cakes (including chocolate, candy, and carrot), as well as a bunch of drinks, and the salad. 

(Y/N): Good, you can just set that over there with the rest of the meat I've fixed!! 

Which you have, there are some ribs, lamb, sausages, steaks, chicken, and well yeah kebabs of the same variety of meat!! 

The girls happily oblige placing the tacos, salad, and the desserts on the table!! 

Minutes later .... 

You all begin digging in, and eating a bunch!! And well, by the time that you all finish, you all are inside, just lying down with stuffed stomachs!! 

(Y/N): Man I'm full!! 

Rarity: Me too darling!! 

Velvet: Those cakes and the salad were too good!! 

Coco: Says the girl that didn't eat any meat whatsoever!! 

Sunset: Too true. 

Sonata: Well at least it was tasty!! 

Jaune and Pyrrha: YOU SAID IT!! 

Ren: You both ate like crazy. 

Nora: Same goes for us too Renny!! 

(Y/N): Well, I'm just glad we could all eat it together!! 

Yang: You could say that we're all full of ourselves?! EH?! 

Everyone: YANG!!!