Salem the Witch!!/Twilight and Raven Training!!

In a mysterious castle in a faraway area, Grimm began patrolling the outside, like if they were protecting someone!! And inside this very castle, in a big bedroom, laid a woman with pale skin, and white hair

In a mysterious castle in a faraway area, Grimm began patrolling the outside, like if they were protecting someone!! And inside this very castle, in a big bedroom, laid a woman with pale skin, and white hair. She was completely naked, and had a super hot body!!!

She rises from the bed, and begins clothing her naked body with a black dress!!

She pads over to a room with many seats. There she sees Cinder who is seething with frustration and anger in her heart!!! 

Cinder: Oh, Salem. What is it?! 

Salem: Cinder. What are you so frustrated about? 

Cinder: A certain man caused me to lose part of my left side!! I lost my eye, and look at my arm!!! 

Salem: You wanted a Grimm arm, and I gave it to you. 

Cinder: I know!! BUT HE REMOVED MY ARM!!! THAT DAMN (Y/N)!! I WILL MAKE HIM SUFFER!!! AND I WILL MAKE SURE THAT I GUT HIM IN FRONT OF THE DEAD BODIES OF HIS LO- 

Salem grabs Cinder and begins holding her with many Grimm arms!! 

Salem: YOU WILL DO NO SUCH THING!!! THAT MAN IS TOO KIND TO BE DONE THIS TO!!! HE WILL BE MY FUTURE HUSBAND!! AND YOU WILL NOT LAY A FINGER ON HIM!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?! 

Cinder: Yes ... please... enough. 

Salem lets Cinder go. 

Salem: Good. 

Cinder: Stupid ugly freak! 

Salem: Did you say something just now Cinder?! 

Cinder: NO!! I DIDN'T!!! I HATE BOTH OF YOU SO MUCH!!!! (Y/N), THE NEXT TIME I SEE YOU, I'M GOING TO END YOU!! AND WHEN I GET MORE POWERS FROM THE MAIDENS, I'M GOING TO END SALEM!! JUST YOU WAIT!!! I WILL DESTROY YOU, YOU BASTARD!!! 

Back on the Island ... 

Twilight is training with Raven! They are in karate like garments, and have kendo swords too. They are both barefoot, wearing absolutely no footwear, and are ready to fight!!  

Raven: Now remember, don't ever hold back, or show mercy on your opponents!! You must fight harder and harder to stay alive! 

Twilight: I won't forget Raven!! I'm ready!! 

Twilight and Raven attack each other with their swords, they tried blasting each other with their magic!! Twilight sent fireballs at Raven, she froze them, but Glynda was cleaning up the house during the battle, because well, she doesn't want to live in a home that is all cluttered and messy!!! 

After a while they take a break and change into normal clothes. Twilight is wearing a pink shirt, her purple skirt, and well some flip flops. Raven is wearing a t-shirt with the words "My man and my daughter." with a picture of you and Yang on it. She is wearing some black pants, and is barefoot. 

You then walk in to check up on them. 

(Y/N): Were you girls training?! 

Glynda: Yes they were. And they were making a mess of the place. It's a good thing that I was here to clean it all up. 

(Y/N): Nice!! Say, I'm going to go and make some cookies for all of you. You three fine with that? 

Twilight: Sure! I'd love some. 

Raven: Okay then. It would be nice. 

Glynda: Go right on ahead. 

(Y/N): Okay then!! I'll head right over!! See you later!!