The Battle and Fall of Beacon!!/Saving Pyrrha!!/A New Life!!

The Grimm begin to approach the school, and you head begin to call Ozpin, Glynda, and all of the participants of the Vytal Tournament, including your girlfriends to tell them all about what has happened. 

(Y/N): And that's why we have to act now!! 

Ozpin: Right! Tell Pyrrha to find me!

(Y/N): Right!! Pyrrha, you need to find Ozpin!! 

Pyrrha: I understand! I think I know what my destiny is!! 

At that moment, a bunch of Nevermores enter the building, and all the participants of the tournament get out their weapons, provided via the rocket propelled lockers, to battle against these vile creatures!!!

Glynda then arrives and she uses the debris to take out the Grimm. 

Glynda: There you are (Y/N)!! Where have you been?! 

(Y/N): Saving one of my many loves!! Now then gang!! We're in for a big fight!! This may be a battle that we might not make it out of alive!! But we will fight till everyone in the school is saved!! 

Pyrrha: I'm off!! 

Jaune: NOT WITHOUT ME!! 

Pyrrha: Jaune, this is way too dangerous!!

Jaune: I'M NOT LETTING YOU DO THIS ALONE!! I'M NOT GOING TO LET YOU DIE HERE! 

Pyrrha smiles and then she pulls Jaune in for a kiss!!

Sunset: Well it's about time! 

Nora: HA CALLED IT!! 

Ren: What took them so long?!

Pinkie: Well it's typical teen drama. 

Pyrrha: I love you Jaune!! 

Jaune: HAHAHAHA!! YES!! I LOVE YOU TOO! HAHAHA!! 

Jaune takes off immediately!! 

(Y/N): Alright then!! Looks like the White Fang troops could be coming from those airships, does anyone want to head up there and handle them?! 

Ruby: I've got this!! 

Twilight: I've got this too!! Wait for me Ruby!! 

Twilight and Ruby take off to head for the airships!! 

Meanwhile, in the Beacon Courtyard ... 

Ironwood is taking down the Grimm and WF soldiers with his guns, and his own army!! 

However, they suddenly turn their weapons on him!! 

Ironwood: WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?! HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?! 

Qrow comes in and he begins ripping the machines apart. 

Ironwood: Qrow, listen, I wasn't responsible for this!! Whatever you think of me, I didn't plan this!! 

Qrow: Shut the hell up. I know you didn't!! I'm just cleaning up the mess!! Why don't you just do the hero thing and help the kids evacuate!! 

Back with the girls and other combatants!! 

Everyone is battling against all of the WF troops, Beowolves, Ursai, Boarbatusks, King Taijitus, Death Stalkers, and various other Grimm that come by!! Hell AK-200s arrive and begin shooting at everyone!! And also a Paladin arrives!! 

Nora and Pinkie are bashing them as hard as they can!! Sunset lits all her foes on fire!! Ren shoots and cuts them apart. Weiss freezes them in place, and uses her glyphs to support her allies!!