Mothers and Daughters Pt. 3 (With Neo and Penny too)!!!

Penny had just come back from doing some target practice with her swords. She had changed out of her usual outfit that she wore at Beacon to a white t-shirt with many sword and heart images on it, along with a black skirt with a rose symbol (inspiration from her BFF, Ruby), as well as some green sandals. 

Penny sat on the couch, and she stretched herself. 

Penny: That was some good progress! My systems are still good. And I'm working just fine!! I think I'll go spend some quality time with Ruby!! 

Penny walked upstairs, and she spotted Ruby, doing a cool little skit as a hero using her scythe to take down a villain!! 

Penny: Hello there Ruby!! 

Ruby: AH!! Oh hi Penny!! Would you like to hang out with me?! Probably snuggling for awhile?! 

Penny: I would be delighted to!! 

Penny gets on the bed, and Ruby removes her sandals. She then removes her own boots, and lies down on top of Penny!! 

Penny: This is quite relaxing. 

Ruby: (blushes) Yeah!! 

Ruby begins playing footsie with Penny's feet. 

Penny: Hee hee!!! That tickles!! 

Penny begins to follow back as well onto Ruby!! 

While they are playing together on the bed, they hear the door open! And Yang walks in with both Raven and Neo!! 

Ruby: Hi Mom, Hi Yang, Hi Neo!!! 

Neo holds up a sign that says "Hey Girl!!" 

Raven: Hello Ruby. 

Yang: HEY SIS!!! 

Raven: Would it be fine if we join you?! 

Ruby: YES!! I was spending time with Penny right now!! 

Raven sits Yang and Neo down and begins removing their boots. Both Yang and Neo are left barefoot on the bed, with their painted toenails exposed as well. Raven then kicks her sandals off and brings the girls all close to her, using her barefeet to play footsie with all of them!! 

Ruby: I love you Mom!! 

Yang: So do I Mom!! 

Raven: I love my girls too!! 

Neo just smiled and hugged the girls!! And Penny followed as well, though her hug was stronger than the others, and well they were almost crushed!! 

Penny: OOPS!! Silly me!! 

Later ....

As the girls continued to snuggle and play footsie together, Weiss, Winter, and Willow walked in. 

Ruby: WEISS!! 

Ruby tackle hugs Weiss!! And then brings her onto the bed, while kicking off her boots!!

Weiss: RUBY TOO TIGHT!! 

Ruby: Sorry!! I just want to spend time with my bestie!! 

Ruby begins initiating the footsie!! Which Weiss just blushes, smiles and follows with!! 

Winter and Willow then say nothing but smile, and remove their heels. Willow gets on the bed first, and pulls Winter onto her chest!! She then initiates the footsie and kisses Winter constantly!! Winter wiggles her toes, and relaxes!!! 

Blake and Kali then arrive, and just like that, Kali removes her sandals and socks, and then removes Blake's shoes!! She pulls Blake on her chest, and the footsie begins!! 

The mothers, daughters, and friends begin relaxing together, and playing more and more footsies. 

They all relax together, and you come in to lie down with them!! 

(Y/N): Hey there girls!! 

Girls: (Y/N)!!! 

They all pile on top of you and begin kissing your face!!!

(Y/N): I love you all!! 

Girls: WE LOVE YOU TOO!!!