Happy Anniversary!

I'm back again! Hello there! ^^

Do you guys know what day it is?

A year ago, I posted the very first chapter of this fanfiction.

Today is the first anniversary of I Provide Protection! 🥳

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has read this story, whether you're just finding it, or if you've been around since the very first chapter, thank you for sticking with me and this story for so long. I can't believe it's already been a year.

This is the biggest project I've ever done, and I'm normally daunted by things like this, so afraid to follow through I can't even commit in the first place. When I first started writing this fanfic, I had only planned up to the Hideout Raid Arc, and had no idea how I was going to end it. I was unsure, believing this fic wasn't going to last long, and that I'd lose my commitment to it by the summer.

But now we're here, the next arc being completely original story content, this fic having its own accompanying side stories (it even has its own fanfiction!), and I still love writing and creating for I Provide Protection just as much as I did in the beginning.

So really, thank you, thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart, for sticking around through this hiatus, waiting patiently for IPP to come back. It means so much to me you guys' enjoy Hitomi's story, especially since I've never put this amount of effort and love into an OC before. ☺️

I feel like my art has improved during these last few months, so I hope the wait to see this upcoming Bakutomi-centered arc will be worth it. There are so many scenes I can't wait to draw, and you can BET I'm gonna give my all into those drawings.

Now, onto what this whole note was for! Since it's IPP's anniversary, there was a little something special I made for it. Here it is!

That's right! I made an anime ending animatic for the second half of this fic!! ^^ It features scenes largely from Momo's Birthday Arc, along with a few other scenes from the arc after. Oh, to know the context behind each and every one of them while your readers don't. I'm excited to see your theories of what's happening in them. :)

Jokes aside, I tried my best not to be too spoilery with what was shown, while still trying to keep it interesting. There's not really any inherent symbolism in the animatic since I'm not the best at it, but I hoped you like it, and that it makes you excited for what's to come!! 😊

Again, thank you so much for sticking with this story, and happy anniversary!!