Ch. 84 - Murder 'Em With Music

A/N: The art's a bit old but it still holds up nicely! (save for the last one which I did last week lol) I remember adding Hitomi into the S4 festival poster and it lowkey might've started a small trend on Instagram way back when the arc started in the anime? I remember after I posted it way back in 2020 I saw people tagging me with their own OCs added. The whole thing was so cute, makes me a bit nostalgic to remember 😭

----------

The class told Aizawa they'd be doing a dance club with live music the next day

After the class had a long, lengthy discussion back at the dorms, they'd resolved they wanted to do something for the rest of the school to somewhat apologize for all the trouble Class 1-A had caused.

The suggestion of a dance club had come from Todoroki, surprisingly, who'd gotten the idea from his license course lessons. Mina offered to teach her classmates how to dance, and Jirou agreed to help with the music after loads of encouragement and kind words from the class.

Hitomi waved goodbye with the rest of the class to the work-study group, since they had to stay behind for extra lessons. She made her way down the path to the dorms, deciding it wouldn't hurt to walk by Bakugou on the way there.

"Hey, Bakugou," she hummed.

Bakugou simply grunted in reply, showing that he'd acknowledged her as they walked. Hitomi smiled softly at him, glad he was simply letting her walk beside him. She wanted to cherish small moments like this.

"So Bakugou," she began, clasping her hands together behind her back, "are you excited for the cultural festival?"

Bakugou shrugged, staring straight ahead. "It's just another school festival."

"That may be what you think," Hitomi huffed, puffing her cheeks out. "But I've never experienced one this way before. You had them at your middle school, Aldera, right?"

"Yeah..." Bakugou grunted.

"Oh, y'know, my little brother actually goes there!! He's a second-year there..." Hitomi trailed off, seeing Bakugou was glaring at something, his mouth in a deep frown.

She opened her mouth, about to ask him what was wrong before she heard the general studies students not too far away.

"...Seriously, they're too carefree. Even though they were attacked by villains, they went to training camp nonchalantly and were attacked again... They even had people injured. Thanks to that, even we had to go through a lot.

Even though it was all their fault...

...They've got some nerve."

"