Chapter 14- Promises are meant to be broken (Part 1)

• Dedicated to Anyone who's Reading this~!

OMG!!! Missed you guys so much!!!! >u< okay, now that I'm done with all the writer's blocks, camping trips, exams, quizzes, project and assignments (well, not really) I finally found time to update!!!! yeeeeaaaaaahhh!!!! XD okay I won't make this note long... 

Levi's POV

...I saw her hot tears fall to the cold floor, I could feel myself die inside... I don't want to see her handle so much pain, she doesn't deserve this... I know she's strong, but "never forget, you still have me by your side (F/N)... And I'm Sorry..." I wiped her tears away and gave her a warm embrace  "I'm yours and will always will be yours"

"I Promise to protect you until my last dying breath"

I promise... 

I gave her a quick peck on her forehead and wiped her teary eyes once again, but sadly, the tears kept falling."L-Levi, I love you..." she says, tightening her grip on my scouting legion cape. her (E/C) eyes fogged up by tears. "But, I have to leave you"

my eyes widened. what does she mean by that? "What do you-" I wanted to ask, but I was too late. Her body, slowly fades with the cold mid-morning breeze right before my eyes, with her hands completely fading away from my soft grip and before I knew it--

She was gone...

the one I was trying to protect with everything I have...

Was gone...

"(F/N)!!!" I yelled, ' it was just a dream..' I woke up breathing heavily with cold sweat all over my pale face, then realized that my eyes are starting to water. 'Am I crying?' I said to myself as I quickly wipe the hot tears away. I never want to remember that dream ever again. it felt like--

"I have to leave you"

it felt like (F/N) was trying to say...

Goodbye...

 ------------------meanwhile-------------------- EREN's POV

"Eren! stop this!" I hear (F/N) yell, making me gain my consciousness back. I then realized that I'm in my titan form, destroying every building I see and crushing innocent people one by one. I wanted to stop. I don't want to see those people die. but I couldn't. I couldn't control my titan powers. the titan just kept killing everything in sight. but how did this happen? why did I turn into a titan? I asked myself over and over again. then I remembered...

------Flashback!!!---------

"Eren, wake up!" a voice says making me open my tired eyes.

"M-Mikasa?" It was Mikasa, looking worried like always, with her red-scarf wrapped around me to keep me warm and my head gently placed on her lap. "where are we?" I asked in a sleepy tone.

"we're at the cabin." she replied. looking straight at me. I blinked twice and examined the room. we really are still here.

"but, how did you find me?" I asked curiously. It was weird since she knew where I was, even when she knows this place. 

"Levi told me to find you." she stated. 'Levi?' I then remembered what happened...

"(F/N)" I muttered. as I slowly try to rise up.

"Eren, don't move! you are still in pain!" she says, placing her hands on my shoulders, not letting me go. 

and she was right, my stomach still stings. but I ignored it. I did not let the pain stop me "No! Let me go Mikasa!" I squirmed " I have to save (F/N)!"  I forcefully stood up, ignoring the pain. but she wrapped her arms around my waist and kept her grip tightly. not letting me escape. "Mikasa! let me go! now!!!" I shouted.