Chapter 5- You Are Mine

(F/N)'s POV

"Me? or Eren." I stared into his eyes as he say those words, I couldn't think of an answer. Because up until now, Eren has been my best friend. And Levi, is the person I always love..

when I was about to open my mouth and answer his question.

"Eren! are you okay?" I heard familiar voice and turned around. It was Armin, he went towards Eren looking very worried and helped him stand up. Thank the walls, that he came. I let out a small sigh of relief.

but that sigh turned into a gasp when Levi grabbed my hand "corporal what are you doing?" I asked

"I told you to call me by my first name, and don't bother to ask anything" he said, with his voice a little pissed. dragging me away from the mess Hall.

ARMIN'S POV

"hey (F/N), wait!" I saw the corporal  grabbing (F/N)'s hand and leaving me and Eren behind. Its not like her to just abandon Eren like this...

I placed Eren's arms around my back to help him stand.

"Armin, where's (F/N)?" Eren asked, while still catching his breath.

"she went with the corporal, anyway what did you do to make Him so angry like that?" I asked curiously.

but Eren did not say a word and for some reason, started to look at his hand. I saw him blush a little.

I can't help but think that there is a love triangle between the three... but before I can actually believe that, I shook my head and sighed, 'I really should stop reading Hanji's romance novels...'

I looked at Eren and helped him walk.

before we can leave, I  noticed the other cadets starting to spread rumors. but we just ignored them and left.

(Regular POV)

when you both arrived at Levi's office....

Levi gave you a deep and Violent kiss, so long it felt like hours, because of that, your knees felt numb, but before you can even fall,

Levi pinned you down (still giving you that violent kiss). after that, he held back. leaving you lying on the ground looking numb and helpless.

" I will ask this again, who do you like?, Me or Eren?" he asked, while looking very jealous.

you were breathing heavily after the kiss, but tried to answer his question "w-What do you mean?, I-I never liked Eren" you said, still catching your breath "the only person I ever liked is you, L-Levi!" you finally said, while still being pinned down.

when you were able to breath normaly again, you can't help but see Levi blush. making you place your hand on his right cheek, and started to comb your fingers through his soft, shiny black hair.

Levi looked at you with more peaceful eyes and held your hand, as he gives you a killer smirk.

He leaned closer and closer to your ear"Starting tonight. You Are Mine, Got it?"

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys~!

what do you think?

sorry if its too short~ :/
(I was on the rush :/)

if you like it... then pls don't hesitate to click the vote button! :)

click it! . click it! . click it!

VOTE!.Comment.Share!

*FOLLOW* me! and I will «INSTANTLY»  ~follow+you+back!~

~~~Thankyou for reading!~~~

stay tuned for the next chapter!