Chapter 6- Rumors

(REGULAR POV)

You woke up, once again in Levi's office.

suddenly Levi came out of the bathroom with nothing but a towel on.  He stroked his still wet hair and gave you a smirk. Leaving you staring at his eighth pack ...

"why are you drooling?" he asked.

"w-what?" then you realized this and wiped your mouth. You covered your eyes with your hands in embarrassment "I'm sorry Corporal! I shouldn't have seen anything!" 'that was so embarrassing!' you thought.

"You did not even say anything... and" he replied with a sigh, as went closer  to your ear, whispering: "I told you to call me Levi"

you suddenly felt a chill on your spine as his warm breath touches your ear "I'm sorry Corp-  Levi! I mean Levi, I'm sorry Levi" you said while still covering your face.

the man sighed and just continued to wear his clothes...

"you can look now" he said. you lowered your hands and saw Levi with his pants but still not wearing his top.

"L-Levi!" you said while still blushing so hard

"what?" he crossed his arms and asked

"you... you only have your pants on!?!" you said with a red face. but before you can even cover your face again, he grabbed your hands and  gave you a smirk,

"why? do you want me to take them off?"

you blushed so much at what he just said, you even thought you were gonna faint.

"uhm... t-thats...." you suddenly couldn't speak when Levi leaned more and more closer to you.giving you a kiss on your forehead.

"that would be all for now, I don't want to over do anything... or you will be late for class" he said while he puts on the rest of  his clothes

you were actually a little disappointed by this, but you shook your head and said "t-that's right!, I can't afford to be late" so you quickly jumped out of bed.

when you finished taking a bath, you wore your clean folded clothes that you found in Levi's closet.

then, after that you checked the time"oh sh*t I'll be late again... Levi I have to go!"

but, before you could leave Levi gave you a long kiss, 'this kiss is lighter than his other kisses...but, Its just waaay too long, class starts in fifteen minutes! and you can only get there by walking' you thought...

 you pushed yourself away Levi blushing and panting "Levi, that's enough! I'm late!"

he made a slight  blush " sorry, I can't help myself..."

then you saw Levi's blushing face, but you shook your head before you begin to doze off "C-class starts in ten minuites... I'll be late again" you said.

when Levi saw you about to frown, he held your chin and said "no your not"  with a cute little smirk

then,before you knew it... Levi carried you like a princess all around town to get to your classroom with the use of his 3DMG.

when you arrived, 5min before class starts,  Levi once again grabbed your hand saying"lets eat lunch together, okay (F/N)?"

you blushed again and said "yes"

when you were about to turn around and let go of Levi's hands, he pulled you close to him and gave you a violent kiss, but after a moment he held back leaving you panting...

"Listen clearly (F/N) you are mine and will always will be mine, you are not Eren's or anybody else's got it?" he said with a slight cold  voice but you can easily hear  sound of concern.

"y-yes, Levi" you said while blushing and still panting, luckily, you did'nt faint.

he gave you a smirk and whispered " goodbye (F/N), I Love You..."  to your ear making your knees feel numb, but you were still able to stand...

"bye Levi!" you said while waving your hand. then when he left, you placed your thumb on your lips and whispered

"I Love you too..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EREN'S POV

*yaaaawn* I woke up and felt the sun shining on my face. I looked around and realized that I'm still at the horse stables... "that shorty kept his promise"

--flash back---

"you will be on cleaning duty until the day you die"

---flash back over----

"Eren! you idiot!" I turned my head around and found Mikasa slapping my face.

I quickly stood up "hey! what was that for?" I asked.

Mikasa came closer and stared at me.The same stare she gave me when I just figured out that Annie was  the female titan. I hate that stare... it still gives me the creeps!.

"tell me, Do you like Armin?" she asked.

"what?" I can't help but feel a little awkward...

"tell me if that's true!" she said with a rather pissed voice...

"No!, no I don't!" I sighed "I'm gonna go and eat some breakfast. Stop believing in stupid rumors Mikasa, your too smart for that..." I said while giving her  knock on her head as I turn around and walk away leaving  her at the horse stables. 

when I almost reached the mess hall... "geez that Mikasa, thinking that I like guys..." i stretched my arms and sighed as I smirk " I don't have taste on guys..."

"besides, there is only one girl that I ever like... isn't that right, (F/N)?"

hi guys! :3

here is chapter 6!

tell me what you think!

pls tell me what you think I should add ^^ or what was missing...

that would really help!

and pls... don't forget to

*VOTE!!!!*

click the vote button ^^ 

click it! . click it! . click it!

*COMMENT*

comment anything! :) 

*SHARE*

share this to ALL your friends!

share it to your neighbor!

share it to your cat!

share it to your Dog!

or even your goldfish Bob!

I would really appreciate it :)

FOLLOW me and I will Instantly FOLLOW you back!

----------thank you for reading!----------

PS.... look forward to the next chapter!

I love you guys! \(^_^)/

--AnimaginarylifE