Chapter 7- Advantage

Eren's POV

After that incident with the corporal, I decided to take a nice peaceful walk alone...

then I saw (F/N), I wanted to say hi to her... but I saw the Corporal talking to her, "what are they talking about?." I whispered.

because of my curiosity, I decided to hide behind a wall close to them.

"promise me to never hurt my friend again!" (F/N) said with a worried tone.

"fine, but remember... you are mine and only mine, got it (F/N)?." the shorty said, as he pinns (F/N) on a wall.

I wanted to go there and take (F/N) away from that idiotic leader's hands but I took a deep breath and told myself not too. 'calm down Eren,  you'll have plenty of time to make (F/N) yours, since Levi is not allowed to hurt you' then, I walked away, leaving the two.

"I will make sure to make her mine"

----------------

Regular POV!

(At the mess hall -lunch time-)

everyone looking a little confused when they saw Levi eating with you. in fact they were really confused, no one even tried to speak (just whispered)... except the both of you.

you were a little shocked but flattered as well that Levi actually wanted to eat lunch with you. both of you were eating bread and soup. you glanced at the Corporal as he takes a spoon of soup in his mouth, you can't help but keep starring at how adorable he eats... 'corporal is so cute...' you thought.

"why are you staring at me like that?" he asked as he wiped his mouth with his handkerchief.

"um... nothing, nothing..." you said as you continue to eat.

while you and the corporal eat. Mikasa and Armin at the other table whispered to each other.

"hey... Mikasa, where's Eren?, Isn't he eating lunch with us?." Armin whispered.

"he said he had to do something, but he promised he would eat lunch with us" Mikasa whispered back.

"guys... why are you whispering?" Eren whispered as well.

Armin and Mikasa gave a small yelp... but pointed at you and Levi...

when Eren saw the both of you, he just gave a little smirk and just watched the two of you eat...

you continued to eat your bread, actually faster than usual, since you were a little nervous knowing your crush is eating in front of you. when you finished the bread there were some crumbs left on your cheeks.

"tch... filthy..." Levi said. You were a little confused and let out a small "hmm?"

then, he held your chin, took out his handkerchief and wiped your face, making you blush and fidgeted a little...

after that, you can't help but stare at your lap. because of what Levi just did.

when Levi noticed that you stopped eating, he raised an eyebrow and thought you wanted more bread.

"open your mouth..." he said, as he took his bread wanting to feed it to you.

you blushed a little and opened your mouth, as he feeds you some bread.

after that, you blushed again and said "t-thankyou Corporal..."

"tch... I told you to call me Levi" he said with a little pissed voice...

"oh... I'm sorry Levi!" you said while covering your mouth with your hands.

"I'll only accept that sorry when you feed me..." he said with a rather seductive voice...

"y-yes Levi!" you said immediately, and took a spoon of soup for him. he opened his mouth as he waits for you to put the spoon in.

Then Levi was suddenly pushed, but didn't loose balance, he was shocked and furious when he saw  the soup eaten by...

"E-EREN?" you said. looking very confused.

but Eren just swallowed the soup and said "give me some more please!" with an innocent smile like nothing happened.

while Armin, Mikasa and the rest of the team had their jaws drop at what Eren just did.

"that Eren is a dead man..." hanji said as she eats some of her food.

Hi guys~!

I know what your thinking, and my answer there is no... this is not a Levi x Reader x Eren... I'll only add Eren to make the story cuter... oh! and I will be adding some eye popping twists to keep you guessing on what will happen next... so

I HOPE YOU DON'T MIND ~ !

(I wasn't suppose to tell you guys this... but I told you, just in case you get confused...)

please look forward to the next chapter!

Reads, Comments, VOTES and Shares are always Highly Appreciated! ^^

oh! and don't forget to follow me!

I instantly follow back!

---------thankyou for reading!--------