Chapter 10- Cold

Regular POV

"tch... You're Late..." Levi growled, pinning you on his office wall, crashing his lips on yours.

Closing your eyes shut, with your face all crimson, accepting what will happen.

...But, the short man suddenly held back from the long kiss and lets go of you.

You quickly covered your mouth, with your heart beating fast from the kiss...

"(F/N)... Why are you all wet?" Levi asked, crossing his arms "You didn't run outside the rain just to come here didn't you?"

you couldn't reply anything, your mind was still blank... slowly taking your hands off from covering your mouth, all you could respond was "uhhm... T-that's.."

But, all of a sudden, you began to sneeze..."a-achoo.." Rubbing your nose, Levi came closer, clicking his tongue, he carried you up bridal style.

"L-Levi!? W-where are you taking me?!" you asked.

"to the bathroom" he casually replied. With your face more red than ever before " What!!? b-but why?"

"you need to take a hot bath, replace your clothes with something dry, eat, and have some rest before you catch a cold..." he stated, carrying you, almost at his office bathroom.

you wanted to refuse, you didn't want to be a bother to him "no... Its okay, I can just go back to my dorm. You don't have to do anythi- A-achoo!!" but you couldn't finish your sentence all because of the sneeze.

"No... The rain is pouring harder and there's no time for you to go to your dorm..." he replied.

Looking at the window, the rain has gotten worse, thunder and lightning was striking thought the dark cloudy sky.

Making you close your eyes tightly because of the loud roar of thunder, you clutched on Levi's shirt.

When he noticed this, he glanced at you and smiled gently. Petting you on the head "don't be scared...I'm here..."

Opening your eyes, you nod politely, blushing once more. Hearing those words that came out of his mouth.

When you both arrived, he gently puts you down. "take a hot bath, I'll put a towel and some clothes in front of the door later... Now, if you need me, I'll be in the kitchen... cleaning" he says, as he puts his cleaning mask on. Making you chuckle slightly.

He was about to turn around, then he heard you giggling in front of him. "...why are you laughing?" he asked tilting his head with an eyebrow lowered.

"n-nothing..." you said with a smile, still laughing slightly because of Levi's obsession with cleaning.

"tch..." blushing, yet a little irritated, he went closer, slowly taking a glance at your features. Leaning in, he pulls his mask down. "why?...do you want me to join you (F/N)?" smirking, with his manly and very seductive voice, sending pleasantly dangerous chills down your spine.

Making you push him outside the bathroom, slamming the door in front of him. you covered your face, closed your eyes and took a deep breath 'what... Did I just do?' you thought. Thinking what you did was just an 'accident'... Well... You couldn't help it, it was your natural instinct.

Behind the door, the Corporal stood there. he was first a little pissed about what you did, even thought of bursting through his own bathroom door. But instead, he continued to leave, pulling his mask up again.

'I'll have my revenge later...'

---

Opening your eyes, you glanced around the bathroom 'its cleaner than before, I didn't think that was possible...' you thought, looking at every corner, not a single piece of dirt or dust to be seen anywhere.