Chapter 15 (Part 2)- The Return of a Precious Life

*Sorry for the mistakes.*

-------

Mikasa's POV

"Mikasa! Eren!" Armin yelled, grabbing both our attention, "(F/N)! She's... breathing!"

The boy and I were shocked when Armin said those words; at first I thought what he said was pure nonsense. Looking at the blond, I spoke:"Stop fooling around, Armin. Now is not the time"

But the boy insisted"No, Mikasa! I'm serious!!" But I could still not believe that the dead could easily come back to life just like that.

Not too long, Eren went towards the corpse wanting to see if whay he was saying was the truth. After a quick glance, I saw the boy's face looking quite shocked, his eyes widened with a small gasp escaping his lips.

I quickly followed, wanting to know what's different. Gently placing my hand on (F/N)'s chest, locating for any vital signs.

And in complete shock,

Her heart was mysteriously pumping normally again, and not only that, her other pulses were pumping and working nornally as well. My eyes widened both in pure happiness, but still couldn't help but feel confused in what was happening, 'it's impossible. Why and how could the dead--'

*cough*cough*cough*

But my thoughts were interrupted, hearing dry coughs accompanied by heavy breaths coming from (F/N)'s body.

Seeing our once dead friend's hand suddenly twitch right in front of our very own eyes.

"I-I'll go call a doctor immediately!" Armin stated, running out the dorm.

Eren nodded in response, as I focus my attention on the girl “(F/N), can you here me?” I asked.

--mini timeskip--

*Knock*knock*Knock*

Three loud knocks were suddenly heard from the wooden door, revealing Armin with Hanji right beside him. Not too long, The titan-maniac went towards the body of our friend (F/N) to examine her.

Armin's POV

"Amazing~! " Hanji states, examining our comrades body as she takes out a notebook and a feather-pen. "She really is breathing! This is incredible~" she added, writing long paragraphs on the notebook.

'I know that Hanji isn't actually a doctor. Strangely, all the doctors in town went for a long business trip, while some went on a vacation. So I had no choice,  And besides, I don’t think any doctor can explain how the dead can come back to life.'

"So, she really is back?" Eren asked, hoping for a possitive answer from the crazy-brunette.

She went silent for a moment, thinking of the perfect reply to the boy."It's sad to say that, it’s my first time to experience things like this to happen."

"But, do you know what mede her come back?" Mikasa asked curiously.

Hanji just shook her head left and right with a small frown " unfortunately, I'm not sure what caused her to come back to life and that she will actually stay alive." She confessed.

"What do you mean;  if she stays alive?" I asked, emphasising the word 'if'.

"Remember, she lost gallons of blood from all the gigantic cuts she got from the debris that pierced through her body, plus her skull got cracked quite hard from the force Eren gave in his massively strong punch" she continues, playfully punching Eren's arm, imitating the titan-punch he made, which made the boy felt guiltier than before. "And looking at her body, all those said injuries haven't even completely healed yet."