Chapter 12- Shall we continue?

Running through the damp night streets with Eren, dragging you away from Levi's office. Splashing puddles every step of the way.

"E-EREN!?!!" you exclaimed, hoping to hear a reasonable answer from the brunette.

But, he did not reply and continued to run with his hand still squeezing yours, making sure you won't let go.

"EREN!!!! Let me go or I will kick you right here, right now!!!" you yelled, still not getting any answers from him since he already knew you wouldn't do that.

so you tried to make him stop by quickly sitting down on the ground. And finally, he stopped.

"(F/N)!! Just keep running!!!" he said, pulling your hand. Attempting to make you stand up.

But you refused."No, I'm not moving from this spot until you tell me where the hell you're taking me" taking your hand of Eren's grip, you crossed your arms and rested your chin on your knees. Averting your gaze from the boy.

In the past, you never actually cared about Eren with his silly little games, sometimes, you even join his games for fun. But. 'breaking a romantic kiss is a completely different story!!' you thought.

Eren frowned, and quickly thought of a plan. he took some steps closer, bending to your level "are you sure you won't stand?" he asked.

"yes. And you can't do anything about that." you replied.

Making him smirk, he quickly carried you on his shoulders and continued running as you squirm endlessly at what he just did.

"EREN! LET ME GO!!!" you yelled once again.

"I'll explain later (F/N), just please stop squirming. The rain is starting to pour again"

--meanwhile... LEVI'S POV---

Running as fast as I can, after that bratty Jaeger. 'How dare he take (F/N) away like that, he's dead'. I said to myself, thinking of what torture I could do to that brat if he ever tries to touch (F/N). Then, I felt water from the sky. 'The rain is starting to pour, I need to hurry up and find her'. I said to myself, taking the hood of my scouting legion cape and pulling it over my head.

"I will not rest until I find you (F/N). I promise."

----regular POV!----

Eren ran as fast as he can with you on his arms, hoping you both won't get caught by the rain. Especially Levi himself. After some quick twists and turns on the streets, the titan boy went to the nearby forest, running towards a small cabin by the river bank.

He opened the door, entering afterwards. It looked abandoned, so I guess no one would mind trespassing.

"we got here just in time!" he happily said, putting you down as he took a glance at the nearby window. "good thing the rain didn't catch us..." he added.

You also took a peek at the window. Seeing dark clouds forming together with water quickly pouring down from the sky making you think 'what the heck is going to happen now?'

Turning your head sideways, examining the room, everything looked old and broken. Even the door, which makes it perfectly easy to escape.

You quietly tried to walk towards it, hoping to get out. But in the process, one of the floor boards broke, which made you fall with a very loud crash making Eren turn around to see what was going on. He was completely shocked in seeing you with one of your leg stuck on the broken floor board, struggling to get out like a little rat with its tail stuck on a mouse trap.

He went towards you and held out his hand with a warm smile "give me your hand. I'll help!" he said, making you raise an eyebrow afterwards.

"No. I can do this on my own." you said coldly. Still struggling on your escape.