Chapter 13- Special treatment!

Okay... It's already 4:00 in the morning and I don't have the energy to check any mistakes so there might be a lot. ;^; (I'll just fix them tomorrow...)

(Regular POV)

"Levi!!" you exclaimed, jumping out of bed as you examine the man in front of you. "you have a fever!!" turning your head left and right, thinking of what you should probably do at a time like this. "umm... Stay here, I'll go call Hanji!" you said, turning around towards the door.

"No" but a low voice stopped you, looking behind, you saw Levi who seems to have already woken up . "that titan freek won't do anything good." he says in a rough voice as he rubs his tired eyes.

"L-Levi?" you say, as you sit beside him, checking his temperature once again. "but... You still have a cold..."

The corporal sighed "no I don't" he says in his usual-flat tone as he rises up of bed "I'm fine (F/N), don't worry. I'm not sick. I just have a head ache, that's all" 

"Liar" you replied with a grin, cupping his pale cheeks, making him look straight at your (E/C) orbs. although he was telling the truth.

"No I'm not." he replied. Crossing his arms with your hands, still cupped on his warm-pale cheeks.

"Yes. You. Are" you replied back.

"No. I'm. Not" he responded.

"yes you are!"

Hearing an irritated sigh from the man who clearly had enough of this, he replied. "alright, alright fine... I'm still sick..." he surrenders. Even though he's not really sick.

"I told you so~!" you said with a grin,with your hands still cupped on his cheeks.

"tch..." But your eyes widened when The corporal suddenly leaned closer, his lips only centimeters away from yours. Taking the opportunity while you were still immobilized. He quickly steals a kiss on your cheek "I don't care if I'm sick, as long as you're the one who's treating me" he softly replies.

You wanted to move, but hearing the words he just said was not helping at all. Not one bit. With your face as red as a cherry, you finally took your hands off Levi's cheeks. Quickly turning away from him "I-I I'll go make some tea..." you said, trying to forget what just happened before your face burn up even more, running towards the kitchen with your hands covering your pinkish-red face. Leaving the man all alone in his bedroom.

When you suddenly left, the corporal sighed once again. 'is she actually trying to avoid me?'

(/-_-)/---Mini time skip~!---\(*0*\)

You took the hot tea pot with the cups, placed it on the table and sat on the couch near it.

'That was embarrassing...' you said to yourself, carefully pouring the hot water on the tea cup.

(F/N)'s POV!

"what are you doing...?" a manly voice says, as I quickly turn my head around, only to find a short man sitting next to me with his arms crossed, looking straight at me with curious looking eyes.

I gasped in return, shocked that Levi got here so quickly. "j-just making some tea!" I stated anxiously, looking away as I continue to pour the hot liquid into the cup. "a-and, how did you even get here so quickly?"

"I told you I'm not sick" he stated, leaning closer to my ears. his seductive voice, sending pleasantly dangerous chills down my spine. I moved my head slowly away from Levi as he leans closer, taking a deep silent breath, trying to ignore the small man.

But failed Horribly.

"tch..." I then heard him reply. Turning my sight away from the tea cups, I saw Levi, with narrowed eyes directly on mine.