ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ

Klaus, Elijah and Kol have all woken up in an old Viking hunt room. Mounted on the walls surrounding them are the heads of various animals. The three look around, taking in their new surroundings, confused.

"Niklaus." Elijah says, realising his brother is here.

Klaus turns at the sound of his name, seeing both Elijah and Kol. "You two."

"What is this?" Elijah asks, annoyed.

Kol eyes the animal heads, before answering. "It's a chambre de chasse. A hunt room. It's where witches bring their prey for mental target practice. Our bodies are in the real world, laying dead on the floor, whilst our minds are in here, represented by these creepy animal heads."

"Let me take a wild guess as to who is the author of this nightmare." Klaus replies, unimpressed. "Finn! Show yourself!" He shouts now.

Finn enters the room through the front door, and Klaus immediately goes to grab him into a chokehold, however he is unable to get close to his brother.

"Save your strength. In here.." Finn gestures around the room. "I am untouchable. My magic, my rules. So, make yourselves at home. We're gunna be here for a while."

- St Anne's Church -

Lunar is anxiously pacing back and forth in front of the altar, whilst Klaus remains passed out. Davina is still sat on the floor besides him, frantically slapping him in the face to try and wake him up.

"Wake up!" Davina shouts, slapping him again. "Wake up!" She sighs in frustration, sitting back. "The one time I need you." She mutters.

"This is a disaster!" Lunar's temper flares and she resists the urge to throw something. "We're meant to be planning a wedding. Ten days we have, ten days."

Davina stares at her. "I didn't take you for bridezilla."

"Look, just wake him up. Can't you do a spell?" Lunar shoots back, annoyed.

Davina rolls her eyes, just as Klaus' phone starts ringing. She lifts it from his pocket, looking at the caller ID.

"Who is it?" Lunar asks, walking towards Davina now.

The witch stands now, handing the phone to the hybrid. "Cami." She tells her.

Lunar frowns, wondering why the human is calling. She answers, switching it to loud speaker. "Cami? Is everything alright?"

"Lunar? Why are you answering Klaus' phone?" Cami questions, surprised to hear the brunettes voice.

"Because today's episode of what-goes-wrong-in-my-life includes an unconscious Klaus." Lunar replies, sarcastically.

"What?" Cami exclaims, alarmed. "Elijah collapsed, too. What's going on?"

Davina's eyes widen with alarm. "Ugh, I'm an idiot! The spell Finn used was to trap his brothers.." she sighs when she realises what this means. "Meaning Kol's in trouble."

Lunar rolls her eyes, suppressing a snide remark. Kol wasn't the only Mikaelson in trouble, she thought as she glanced at Klaus' immobile body.