ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

Kol and Finn are still at the dining room table, having been left alone. Finn holds a towel to his neck, dabbing away the blood from where Elijah bit him.

"Elijah is off his bloody rocker. We need to get out of here." Kol says, looking at Finn who remains silent. "Are you gonna help me, or what?"

"If you were a little more clever, you would recognise that there is opportunity in our current circumstances." Finn replies.

"Opportunity to what? Get a beating?" Kol retorts.

Suddenly, the doors swing open, and Klaus enters the room.

"Gentlemen! I apologise for keeping you waiting." Klaus says briskly, entering the room. "I've returned with an old friend. Someone who wants to say hello."

Marcel enters the room now, walking past Klaus, a pleased expression on his face as he looks at Finn and Kol.

"Hello!" Marcel greets, smiling broadly. Finn rolls his eyes and sighs. "How's it going, Fellas?"

"Ah, you again. You ever get bored of getting bullied by my brother?" Kol shoots back.

Marcel chuckles, removing his jacket. "Oh, I volunteered for this."

"Did ya?" Kol questions, unimpressed.

"The way I see it, you have it coming." He shoves Kol roughly in the chest. "First, you messed with Davina." Marcel continues to shove Kol backwards. "Now, I heard you wanna drag Rebekah into all this. Uh-uh. Not happening."

"Well, I'd prefer you both to join me against our mother. But, I'll happily settle for one or the other." Klaus says now, walking towards them now. "Either way, if you continue to defy me, your lives will be reduced to an unending sequence of torture!" Klaus smiles at them.

Kol glances at Finn, feeling torn, but his brother remains poker faced and silent.

"So, which is it to be?" Klaus asks them, still smiling.

- Lafayette Cemetery -

Hayley hangs in the shackles, suspended by her wrists, dazed and groggy. Opening her eyes, she stares around the crypt wondering where she is.

As she comes around, Hayley realises this is where Esther held Elijah. Yanking hard against the chains, she desperately tries to free herself, but it's of no use.

"Conserve your energy, child." Esther says, she's sat in a chair opposite the werewolf, a ceremonial athame in her hands.

Hayley stares at her wide eyed. "Your crazy!" She retorts. "What the hell do you want with me?"

"Leverage, my dear." Esther simply replies, standing and walking towards Hayley, a bundle of herbs in her hand. "Niklaus made a very grave error when he defied me. I only wish to send him and your mother a message."

Desperately, Hayley tries to back away from the crazed witch. But the chains restraining her are tight, leaving little room for movement, and Esther is able to grab ahold of her.

"Hush now. This will only hurt a tiny bit." She presses the herbs against Hayley's neck. The werewolf instantly cries out in pain, the wolfsbane burning every nerve in her body.

Suddenly there's a commotion at the entrance of the crypt, followed by the body of a dead werewolf flying inside. Esther startles, turning around to see Lunar walking towards her.

She licks the blood of the werewolf she just killed off her finger and grins. "Morning, Esther." Lunar says, far too cheerful.

Hayley has been cloaked by a spell, but Lunar doesn't seem phased by the lack of daughter in the crypt.