"Well it depends on where I am. If I'm at home, I like to read and write but if I'm at Hogwarts, I like to go to the place that I'm going to show you after we eat," he said.

"What do you do in this place of yours?" I asked.

"If I tell you, you'll figure it out and it's supposed to be a surprise," him keeping this a secret was just getting me more and more curious.

"Okay fine," I said.

We talked while we ate our delicious food. About what we like and don't like, what books we like to read and which Quidditch teams we were interested in. After about an hour, we had finished eating and talking, and I was in my room putting on a jacket since Draco said it might be cold where we were going to go.

I walked out of my room, closing the door behind me. I saw Draco standing by the opening of the common room, waiting for me. He opened the door and walked out then turned to face me.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Yeah, let's go,"I said, excitedly, as I walked out of the room and placed myself on the right side of Draco. Before we began our journey to this mystery destination, he turned to me.

"Okay, close your eyes," he smiled.

"No way, I-"

"If your eyes are open, you'll figure it out before we even get to it. So close your eyes and I'll lead you to it, relax I won't let you bash into anything," he said with a smile attached to the end.

"If I fall and die, it's all your fault," I warned him before reluctantly closing my eyes.

"Don't peek," he whispered and before waiting for a response, he slipped his warm hand into mine and led me through several corridors and flights of stairs. Up and down we went, on our way to his favorite place in the castle.

"You can open your eyes now," he said, as I heard the door close softly behind me.

Slowly, I opened my eyes and I couldn't help but gasp. Blue and silvery light flooded my vision. The cool air of the night rushed past me in waves that made me shiver slightly. We were pretty high up in the castle, the highest you could get to be exact. This particular tower had no roof or windows, just a railing. That's all that kept you from falling off the edge. The air smelled of autumn leaves and rain water. I tipped my head back to see a ceiling of stars coating the sky above.

"So now you know, my favorite place is the Astronomy Tower," he said, lying down on his back to face the sky. I did as he did and I placed my back to the cold, hard floor. It wasn't the most comfortable of surfaced but it was all worth it once your eyes were graced by the presence of the star glazed sky. As I stared up at the stars, it reminded me of a theory that some people believed, a long time ago, before anyone knew about Astronomy. Some people thought that the sky was a blanket, or a piece of material, and stars were holes pricked through that that let the light shine from heaven down to earth. I found it quite a lovely thought and liked to think that there may actually be something pleasant left for us after we die.

"So now, Mr Malfoy, I can ask you what you do in your favorite place?" I asked, turning on my side so I could face him. He turned to his side as well so we were both facing each other.

"To think mostly. Sometimes I just come here to look at the stars because I find them fascinating," he said, his hair shone in the moonlight and his eyes looked like perfectly carved glass.

"Me too. I find it weird that there is so much out there that we don't even know about. Like we don't know if space ends, or if it just goes on and on," I said, turning my head back up to look at the sky. "That there may be such a thing as endless and we can't even begin to comprehend it."