"Yeah, I kinda got lost," I mumbled. "I'm in class 1-H."

    "Well isn't that a coinkydink! That just happens to be my homeroom class! Come, and I'll show you the way," he tilted his head in one direction and started walking. Not being in any position to pass up the help, I followed.

    While walking, I looked down at his jittery hands struggling to hold his things. "You need some help?" I asked.
Q nodded and handed me some of his books.

    "Now you look awfully familiar. Did you happen to place on the entrance exams?" He adjusted his thick glasses to get a better look at my face.

    "Uh- yeah," I answered. "Actually, I placed fourth. My name's Tallulah Rosemary, but people call me Ros—"

    "Ah, yes that is correct! Tallulah Rosemary, competing quite well and placing fourth on the entrance exams" he exclaimed, holding a finger to his temple.

    "Yes, I just said that."

    What is he, a narrator?

     "Well, that is mighty impressive. Not many people from the Support Course do so well. I am very glad to have you in my class! Very glad indeed," he said.

    I sighed a little, "Yeah, but I was really hoping to get into the hero course."

    "Oh, nonsense. This is a school for heros, and every course is meant to help make the world a better place. Some do it with Quirks, others do it with SCIENCE!" He raised a fist while talking like he was in the middle of a passionate lecture.

    "So Support kids just build gadgets and stuff, right?" I asked.

    "Yes, gadgets of SCIENCE!"

    Oh, he's one of those professors.

    We soon arrived at the 1-H classroom, and Prof. Q took his books and papers back into his jittery grasp. The classroom was just as you'd expect: large desks, a wall full of supplies, big and complicated machines in the back, and a whole bunch of wacky kids.

    After reviewing the seating chart at the front of the room, I took my seat at one of the front desks next to a girl with pink hair just like me, big goggles, and bright, yellow eyes. She was busying herself with fixing a glove-like device that looked more advanced than anything I've designed in a long time.

    "Did you build that?" I asked. Even if she didn't, it was still pretty impressive that she knew what she was doing.

    The peppy girl jolted up at the sound of a voice other than her own mumbling. "Yes, I did! This is baby number 138: a proton-firing enhancement glove!" She pridefully held up the glove and cackled like a madwoman. "Don't mind me here. I have to fix up all of my babies to prepare them for the new year!"

   I laughed a little at her energy. She was so excited and giddy. "Well it's really cool," I looked down at the invention in awe.

    "Why thank you! I take a lot of pride in all of my magnificent babies!" She smiled big at me and hugged her glove close to her.

    "I can tell, I'm Rose by the way," I said and held out my hand to her. She eagerly took it and shook, "Mei Hatsume! It's great to meet— ohh.." Her attention quickly bounced from out conversation to focusing my robotic right arm.

    About a year ago, I lost my right arm and left leg to a villain attack and replaced it with my own metal prosthetic. The leg was a piece of cake, but building and attaching an arm with one hand was certainly a challenge.

    Hatsume was now focusing all of her attention on my arm. "This is impressive craftsmanship. Although, the attaching of it onto the upper part of the shoulder is pretty loose."