I texted Michaelson, telling him I'm not well so I can't see Ryder.

I hate lying to him but I just have to do so.

Ira POV,

Dad, Dad, Dad, I called repeatedly as my eyes jerked open in a flash,

As I continue screaming, there was this pounding headache I feel in my head, my right arm hurts a lot, it's hanging up, I couldn't get it down.

I screamed in pain, not long, Dad ran in panting really hard, he sat close to me, he had this worried look on his face,

I guess he has been thinking about me, I used my left hand to caress his face gently,

I cried out in pain and Dad joined me, now no one to console any of us.

'Ira!!, Don't do that, you will be fine , your hand just need a couple of days and it will be fine'. Dad told me,

Hearing a couple of days, which can turn to weeks, months and run into years, I cried the more in severe pain.

' I'm going to get the doctor' Dad said and left the room.

I just cried more, increasing the headache, and wetting the bed sheet,

The door cracked open but it wasn't Dad, my tears stopped all of a sudden, as Cole made himself visible, as he saw me his face went cold, he rushed  to my side, held my hand really tight and calmed me down.

"Ira, relax okay, I'm here" he told me rubbing his palm on my head, he got up from the chair and as his hand almost left mine, I held tight.

'Don't leave yet, my dad went to call the doctor, I don't want to be alone' I cried the more as I spoke.

'I promise I'll be back, I just want to get a towel and a bowl in the bathroom so I can cool your temperature, its really high' he said smiling.

'Why are you smiling like a dead goat' I asked him looking away.

'because, I took your words in another way, you don't want me to go so you won't miss my handsome face, right?'
Cole said making me laugh.

'Just go already'. I told him still laughing.

Immediately Cole entered the bathroom, Dad came in with a doctor.
       'Hey honey, sorry I took Long' Dad said smiling.

I stretched out my hand to reach his, I pulled him in for a hug and he kissed my forehead.

        'All is well Dad' I told him as Cole came out of the bathroom.
'Sorry to interrupt' Cole said and my dad turned around to see who just spoke.

'And who are you?' Dad asked acting like he's bothered

'Dad, he is my friend from school, I guess he heard of the accident and came to check up on me, in fact he went to get a towel and a bowl of water to calm my temperature'.

'No Ira, I didn't come here because I heard it from school, in fact I didn't know you were the one in his room'. I stared at Cole with a mystified Look, making him go on.

'The truth is my brother, Ryder, knocked you down with his car, when he was driving recklessly. I'm sorry Mr. Covey and of course you too Ira.

Oh boy the worst has happened, Dad stood to his feet and reacted all at once.

'Your juncaceous idiotic brother almost killed my baby girl, and all you can say is sorry, of course that is the only thing in your head and your brothers.' Dad said in a high tone, I tried to calm him down but he gave deaf ear.