Chapter 38

Scarlett

Despite the words sitting in front of me, I couldn't focus. I really wanted to read the story, but I just couldn't. Another cramp rippled through my abdomen, forcing a groan that sounded more like a whimper to rip from my throat.

Fuck I hate my body. I suppose it was my punishment for not having a regular cycle, having an extremely horrible cycle every couple of months.

My vision started to spin while my stomach threatens to empty itself, although I hadn't eaten in at least a day.

With my back to the door of the library, I could only hear as someone opened it and approached me.

When a pine smell filled my senses, I automatically knew who was behind me. Erik.

His muscled body collapsed next to me when he sat with his legs crossed, across from me. I watched as the smile on his face fell into a look of concern at the sight of tears running down my face.

"What's wrong?" He suddenly asked, panic flashing briefly through his eyes. "Oh shit, Aspen is a dead man."

I chuckled lightly, "No, its not that. Even though he did make it sound like I'm just a whore to be passed around between y'all."

Erik leaned forward and grabbed my shaking hands in his steady ones. "I can assure you, none of us think that about you. You get to decide who you're with and when he needs to stop being such an asshole," Erik grumbled, his blue eyes narrowing in anger slightly. "If you want, I can go magic his ass to the roof?" He offered sweetly.

I chuckled again before waving him off. "No, there's no need for that. I probably am just overreacting."

"What's wrong then?" Erik asked. He scooted forward more so that his knees were touching mine. Then he reached over and unfolded my legs and placed them over his legs, causing me to wrap them around his waist. Now we sat with barely any space between us and the odd positioning had kind of help relieve some cramps.

"My freaking body is trying to kill me," I laughed darkly, another tear racing down my cheek.

Panic once again raced across Erik's. "Are you sick?" He asked me, hurriedly as his hands started moving up and down my sides, checking me for injury.

"No, it's just my period is being a bitch," I sighed, enjoying his hands on me.

"Oh." I watched as a blush colored Erik's cheeks. "I didn't realize-"

"It's okay. There's nothing anyone can do, I just figured that crying and suffering in the library, alone, was better than crying and suffering in front of you guys." I explained as my hand came up and traced little patterns on Erik's broad and muscled chest.

"Nonsense. We don't like it when your alone or away from us. We want to help you in any way we can. If that includes drying your tears and holding you, then so be it," Erik's hand came up and his thumb gently brushed my cheek. His soft words and actions were making my heart melt.

"You're too kind," I said, another tear running down my face, but this time for another reason. I leaned my head against his chest, my eyes down cast to his lap as my fingers continued toying with his shirt.

"And you're too cute." Erik's arms wrapped around me, his chin resting on my head as my eyes suddenly focused on his lap.

A thought crossed my mind while I brought my hands down his sides, to his hips, and finally to his thighs.

"Erik?" I asked in a soft voice, my eyes focused on his blue jeans.

"Yes, Red?" Erik's deep voice rumbled.

"I'm sorry for making you listen to me and the others earlier, it wasn't fair to you," I apologized to my redheaded purple mage.

"Don't worry about it," Erik chuckled, his arms briefly tightening around me. "My shower just ended up being a little longer than usual."

I moved my head so I could face him, mischief most certainly tinkling in my eye.

"Can I make it up to you?" I asked quickly before I lost all confidence, my hands drifting closer to his lap.

His blue eyes darkened and lust flickered in them. "How so?"

I nearly rolled my eyes at his question. What is with these guys and making me voice everything?

"Can I taste you?" I asked innocently.

"If you want too..." Erik said, leaving me the choice, though I was deadset on having him in my mouth.

I smirked as my hands fell to his lap and my fingers started brushing against his crotch. Erik crushed his lips to mine as I felt his member start growing against my palm.

Eager to please, my fingers flicked open the button on his jeans and I broke our kiss. His lips curved into a dangerous smile as he watched me slide back so I could lower myself to him.

With my hands wrapped around his thick member, I started moving my hands up and down while I licked the top of it.

A masculine groan rumbled from Erik's chest as I took his member in my mouth, my eyes watching his face intently.

"Fuck, Red, that's so hot," Erik said, his hand coming up to gather my hair in it.

Slowly, I started taking more and more of him in my mouth, enjoying the feeling of his warm, velvety, member in my mouth. Noticing that he liked that, I started bobbing up and down, dragging my tongue on the underside while I sucked him off.

My hands went down to play with his balls as I continued taking him in my mouth.

With all of that combined, it wasn't long before I felt him pulsing inside of my mouth.

"Red, I'm go-" As he spoke, he tried to move me, but I continued sucking his member until he exploded in my mouth with a grown. His salty, warm, liquid suddenly filled my mouth and I started swallowing it all.

After peaking, Erik moved me from his lap and brought my lips up to his, where he locked me into a passionate kiss.

"My turn?" Erik asked between his hard kiss.

Definitely not." I murmured against his lips.

"Fine, but I will get you back for that,"  Erik said as he hauled himself from the floor, tucked his now limp member back into his jeans, and helped me from the floor. "Now, let's get you something to eat and we can sit and watch a movie."

Turning to Erik with a dirty smirk and deadpanned, "but I just ate." An innocent smile followed my words.

Erik groaned as he pulled me to him and kissed me again. "Ugh, you're killing me, Red."

I giggled as he led me out of the library and upstairs to the kitchen. I managed to forget my cramps while I was "assisting" Erik, but they came back with a force as we entered the kitchen.

Ugh, it's going to be a long week. I groaned internally.

~~~~~~
Thank you for reading Chapter 28. I hope you enjoyed this update and are staying healthy. If y'all like my stories, make sure to check out my book on Inkitt, which isn't on Wattpad, and leave a like or a review. I appreciate all of y'all that read, comment, and like my stories! You guys are amazing. Feedback and comments make me happy!

~Until Next Chapter