14 | Guilty

They got out of the taxi but didn't separate from each other's mouth

They got out of the taxi but didn't separate from each other's mouth. Toby carried Spencer upstairs bride style but they almost fell off, luckily Toby could hold onto the doorknob with his left hand, and hold the girl from her waist with his other hand.

"We are soo... drunk." She said laughing.

"I know." Toby said without letting her go, he tried to open the door with his keys, it seemed so easy normally, but now it was like an impossible mission.

Finally he could open it, and they got inside, and got back to what they were doing before.

They sat on the sofa, she was over him with each knee in one of his sides, as she savored his soft lips.

"God Spencer, I missed you so much" He managed to whisper between kisses. She didn't respond, she just united her tongue with his in half a second.

His hands started to pull up her short dress, from her thighs. When the dress was left on the ground and she was half naked, Spencer spoke with the little sanity she had left. "Upstairs." Then he got up as she put her legs around his waist and continued to kiss him, in a perfect harmony, his hands were placed in her legs to prevent her from falling.

They went upstairs and quickly took off all the clothes that were still put on them, as they kissed passionately.  They laid on the bed, and only the sheets witnessed what happened.

Minutes later, it was all quiet, his arms were embracing her body as they were starting to fall asleep.

—Toby.

—Huh...?

—I... I love you too.

♥️

At eight o'clock Spencer woke up from a dream, but it wasn't a nightmare, it was a
comfortable one, anyway, she knew she wasn't going to fall asleep again. Toby's left arm was under her, she got up without waking him, and put on his shirt. She made some eggs and bacon for breakfast.

She got to the balcony, then picked up a lighter and a secret pack of cigarettes, and took one in her mouth.

She tried to remember things from the night before, but all that came to her head was him, not Hanna, not Emily, not any of her friends, or Caleb, just Toby. She also remembered confessing her feelings to him.

"I think I regret it... what if it doesn't go well?"

She lit the cigarette and let the smoke take away her anxieties. She spent an entire hour in that balcony, smoking and thinking. Suddenly, she noticed how cold it was outside, considering it was morning and she was only wearing Toby's shirt.

Behind her, the firm touch of a pair of hands in her shoulders let her out of her thoughts.

"What are you doing? It's cold." He said in a soft voice, as he embraced her with his arms and rested his chin in her shoulder.

"I can't sleep." She said, rubbing his hands and turning to face him.

"Me neither." He said as he leaned in and placed a firm, but short kiss on her lips. "You made breakfast."

"I was inspired."

They entered the kitchen and started eating breakfast.

"I forgot you've always been a good chef." He chuckled, which made her smile.

When they finished cleaning the dishes, they sat on the coach, he was pretending to watch tv and she was supposed to be reading a book. There was an awkward silence, when Toby finally asked what he wanted to ask her since he woke up.

"Spencer."

"Huh?"

"Did you really mean... what you said?"

"What?"

"Last night. I know we were drunk." He chuckled. "But you told me... you told me you loved me. Did you really mean it?"

"I don't remember saying that, I was so drunk." She chuckled nervously.

"Yeah, you're right, or maybe I dreamt it, I shouldn't have asked, sorry."

"It's fine, Toby."

"At least you appreciate me a little... don't you?" He said, as he approached her face.

"Maybe I do..." She said leaning closer and closer to him. The situation was getting out of her control.

"You smoke again, dork." He said, after tasting her lips. How didn't he notice before?

"Guilty."

"You need to be serious, Spence."

"I know, but... we'll be serious when school starts, and you start the academy."

"You know that's in a couple of days, don't you?"

"Yeah..." She said before leaning in to kiss him again, but this time she made sure he wouldn't talk. She put her arms on his chest and he put his around her waist, pulling her even more closer.

This chapter is short, and my English is bad, but I tried my best😢, see u!