10 | I miss my best friend

"The girl in me wants you back, the queen in me doesn't care

"The girl in me wants you back, the queen in me doesn't care."

Knock knock.

Spencer went and opened the door without asking who it was. And she wasn't very surprised to see Hanna, since they had talked on the phone.

"Hi." The blue eyed said, shyly.

"Hey."

"Hanna." Said Toby appearing. "Do you umm... wanna come inside?" He asked, and Spencer shot him with her threatening gaze.

"Sure."

"I know you didn't expect me to come at this hour."

"Actually, I did." Said the brunette.

"I want to talk to you."

"Okay." Spencer said sitting on the couch. "Talk."

Toby silently went to the kitchen and started preparing lunch, but he couldn't resist to hear the conversacion.

"I don't know where to start, Spencer, you're not the only one who distanced from each other, we all did. I think I shut you all out because of my boyfriend Sean... and then I started dating Caleb and neither of you didn't know about it. I'm so sorry for that."

"I needed you Hanna, I was calling you because I was dying okay? Maybe not literally but on the inside. You didn't answer."

"I tried to call you later, and I'm sure the others did the same. You didn't answer me."

"I took another phone, it was like my reservation phone."

"I didn't know you had a reservation phone."

"I guess you don't, that's because I took it, I was mad at you, all of you."

"I'm so sorry for everything Spence."

She didn't respond, she was thinking about what to do.

She's here Spencer, forgive her!

No, don't you dare to forgive her, he shut you out.

She's your friend, she's always been there, forgive her.

"Why are you here?"

"I miss my best friend. And I'm worried about you since that party."

"I... forgive you Hanna." She didn't specially want to talk about parties, so she shut the subject."

The blonde smiled.

"But it's not going to be like the old times, I can't act like nothing happened. We didn't talk during more than two months."

"I know! But I'll do my best to be like in old times."

"Good luck with that."

"Going back to the party subject, tell me about it, what happened to you?"

"I don't know Hanna, I left my home and I was just trying to survive."

It was a sad thing for Toby to hear, he wished he had been there for her.
But he's there for her now and that's what really matters.

"But you had Toby with you, you could have come here."

"We broke up." Said Toby entering the room.

"It's rude to hear outside conversations!" The brunette shouted, and he just gave her an innocent gaze.

"I see we have a lot catching up to do. Whatever, now I'm here to take care of you and I won't let you do that again. Besides, you can't go to a party without me never again!"

Spencer rolled her eyes. "No Hanna, I won't."

"Okay, now. Tell me about you two, are you back together again?"

"Not exactly." Said Toby. "It's a long story."

"I'd be glad to hear it."

"Not now! We'll talk later."

"Okay okay."

"Go!" was the last thing she said before running upstairs.

"Is she fine?"

"I guess."

"Ummm. Whatever, tell her we have to hang out together with the others, soon."

"I will."

"Goodbye Toby."

"Bye Hanna."