7 | I will help you

"Spencer

"Spencer. I knew it, I knew you where here! You can't scape from me, I'll make your life a living hell for doing this!"

"What the fuck dad!? Don't pretend that you where worried because I don't believe it anym-..."

"And who said that I was worried!? I'm just angry! Very angry! And it's all your fucking fault! You're messing up everything!" He yelled.

"Oh! I'm so sorry that people can see now that something is wrong with this stupid family, finally!" She shouted sarcastically. "You just want me to go home so as not to damage the family's image! But you know what dad!? I'm not a kid anymore and I'm not coming home."

"And who's gonna stop me from taking you home?" He laughed angrily.

"I guess it can be me."

"Toby!"

"Shut the fuck up and go to your stupid work as a carpenter! I'm talking with my daughter."

"No, you're not talking, you're yelling. And this is my loft. Get out!"

"I had enough, you little brat are coming home. Now!" He yelled louder and took Spencer's wrist.

"The hell you're taking her home. Get out of my fucking loft or I won't mind to call the police and tell them how you hurt your daughter, phisycally."

"And who will believe you?"

"Maybe they don't believe Toby, but I'm the one with the bruises, I have the proves. So just go!"

Peter didn't say a word, he held his anger and punched the wall hardly. The he went out.

"Are you okay?" Toby asked.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine. Where were you...?"

"I bought you these, I know you left your clothes in your house, so..."

"Thank you Toby, I really appreciate it." She said embracing him in a hug.

"No problem, let's go inside."

"Yeah."

Once they entered the loft again they sat on the couch, there was an ankward silence.

"Are you sure you are okay? Did he hit you before I arrived?"

"No, no, he didn't..."
"I hate my family, Toby, I hate being a Hastings. I should be dead." She said with teary eyes.

"Don't ever say that again!"

"Why? They just want to look like the perfect family, no matter if the members are happy or not. I'll confess you something."

"What's it?"

"My dad hit me, but he didn't make the cuts in my arms."

"Then who did it?"

"Who do you think that did it?"

"Your mum?" He asked confused.

"No! I did it."

"What!? You did it? Why!?"

"It was not the first time, I did it even when we were in a relationship. I'm sorry for not telling you, I was afraid of what you would think of me. But now I don't care that much..."

"You should've told me... I would've tried to help you."

"I know and I'm sorry, I was very insecure... and I am now too, but... it's like I cared too much about things, now I don't care about anything."

"I promise I will help you with everything."

He took a pic of her arm.

"If you cut more, I will know."

"Okay." She said smiling.

For the first in a long time she felt that somebody cared about her.

To be continued. :D
I'm sorry it took me so long to update.😓 I had half of this chapter written and I finished it today. :')