4 | Urge

The next morning she woke up with a banging headache, it was 12 o'clock

The bed where she was was a familiar place for her, it smelt like...

"What the...?" She said to herself. How did she end sleeping in there? Why was she in her ex boyfriend's bed? She realized that she was still wearing her top from yesterday, under Toby's shirt, she remembers this blue shirt perfectly.

Then she remembered how much she missed that bed, that loft... but there was something missing, or better said, there was someone missing. Where was Toby? She headed downstairs and saw her ex boyfriend making breakfast.

"Hi." She said dryly.

"Morning. I didn't want to wake you, it seemed like you needed to sleep."

"Then, what should I ask first?"

He walked towards her and sat on the couch, she did the same.

"You remember something from last night?"

"Did we...?"

"No, Spencer. We didn't."

"I can't remember anything... I just... I was dancing in the stage with that guy and then... and then what?"

"He was going to take advantage of you, Spencer."

"So what? I would've had a place to sleep."

"Spencer..."

"What?"

"I was going to take you home, but you started to cry, why didn't you want to come to your house with your p-?"

"Stop the questions Toby. Okay?" She interrupted. "Thank you for giving me a place to sleep the night, but now I have to go, and I'm not going home, I left two months ago, my dad found me in the street a few days ago and took me home, but I left again, and they're not going to see me, ever."

"But where have you been sleeping the past few weeks!?"

"I sleep at the house of the guys I sleep with!" She yelled.

Toby didn't know what to say, he was just processing all the information.

"You can do it, Toby, you can say that I'm a whore or what you want, because I don't care anymore. Now excuse me but I need to buy a pack of cigarettes." She said trying to walk away.

"Wait, Spencer." He said grabbing her arm. "This is not good for you."

"And why would you care? Oh, I almost forget, come get your shirt." She said as she got rid of his grip, and took off his shirt. Now she was just wearing her black shorts and her top from last night.

He stared at her, analyzing her whole body.

"Well, bye." She said while she was walking towards the door, but Toby stopped her putting a hand on her shoulder.

"Spencer, what are these bruises in your stomach, and your arms...? And why didn't I notice them last night!?"

"They're... none of your business! Just let me go Toby!" She started to feel very nervous, what if he found out his own dad had beaten her? She felt so embarrassed.

"No! I'm not letting you go until you tell me the truth." Now both of his hands were on her shoulders. He was very worried about her, who could do this to that angel? She was not his angel anymore, and he felt very bad thinking about it.

"I... please, please let it go! I swear I'm fine." She started to cry.

That scene broke his heart. He couldn't see her crying like that. She looked so broken...

He wrapped his arms around her tightly. "Calm down, Spencer, just tell me when you're ready, okay?"

"Toby... why do you say that? I-I mean, I'm not your girlfriend anym-more. Why can't you let me go? Why can't you do just like the other guys I sleep with?" She said while tears slided down her face to end in his shirt.

He broke the embrace and put his hands on her cheeks, forcing her to look up at him.

"I'm not like those guys, Spencer, I care about you, I can't see you hurting like this, so... I want to know who did these bruises to you."

"I'm scared Toby, I don't know what would happen if I tell you..."

"Just tell me, nothing is going to happen to you. I'll make it sure."

"It was my... it was m-my..."

"It was your...?"

"It was my dad!" She finally said and cried more and more.

"Y-your dad!? How could he...?" It was the last answer he was expecting. "I'm so sorry Spencer, now everything makes sense..." He hugged her again, but more tightly this time, if it was possible.

They stayed like that for a few minutes.

"But... I'm fine now, so... I think I should go." Spencer said as she started to walk towards the door.

"No w-wait!" He yelled. "I can't let you go like this. Please, stay here, all the nights you want, you can be here."

"You really want me to...?"

"Yeah...! I want you here! If I think of you being outside alone, with that bruises, I can't. I love you too much to allow that." He said while he walked towards her and started to rub her right cheek.

"W-what did you just say?" She said, looking up at him.

"What I meant is that... I care about you so much."

"Toby we are not together anymore." She was loosing control, he was too much close, she couldn't allow that, he broke her heart. But he was so sweet that he could warm again her frozen heart whenever he wanted to.

"Stop. You... you should stop."

"Stop what?"

"Stop doing t-..."

Toby cut her with a passionate kiss.

He couldn't resist it anymore, the urge of kissing her soft lips

Hope you liked it. :)
Until next chapter, bye!
Xx, -S.