6 | Where has he gone?

I recommend you to read this chapter while listening to "in my veins", by Andrew Bell

Enjoy it!

They stayed in the living room watching TV until 1 a.m., Spencer fell asleep, so Toby had to pick her up.

"W-what the f..."

"Shh, just sleep."

"I'm awake, Toby, put me down." She chuckled.

"Okay, okay, you've ruined the moment, you know?" He said laughing.

He set her on the floor again, and they headed upstairs to Toby's bedroom.

"Take it." He gave her a red shirt.

"Thanks."

The shirt almost reached Spencer's knees, which made Toby laugh.

"What?" She asked while chuckling.

"Nothing. It's just that you look cute in my shirt."

"I'll take it as a compliment." She said blushing.

"Of course you have to take it as a compliment, dork."

"Okay, okay."

"Good night, Spence, I'll go and sleep on the couch.

"No." She pleaded. "P-please, stay here, I don't want to be alone."

He nodded and smiled.

Then he laid on the left side of the bed, and Spencer on the right.

"Good night."

"Good night, Spencer."

***

"It's okay, Spencer... it's okay. I'm with you." He said as he rubbed her back.

It was 5 a.m., Toby woke up because he heard Spencer screaming in pain, and realized that she was having a nightmare.

"No! No...! Let me go! Let me go!"

"Spencer! Spencer wake up!" He said shaking her.

Finally she opened her eyes quickly, she looked very frightened.

"Hey... what's wrong? What were you dreaming?"

Tears started to form in her eyes.

"Tell me, please... what are you thinking?" He asked, his tone sounding worried.

"I-I just... I..." She couldn't keep talking because of the tears that were now sliding down her face.

"Do you want to talk about it tomorrow and have some sleep?" He said as he embraced her tightly.

"No. I don't want t-to sleep. He may come again."

"Who?" He tightened his grip. "Spencer who may come again?"

"Can we talk about this tomorrow? Please Toby."

"Sure... but don't cry. I beg you." "What about watching TV?" He asked.

"N-no, just... hold me."

"Okay." He almost whispered.

"Don't let me go. Please."

"Never."

"Thank you."

And in less than a minute Spencer fell asleep again, but this time she was having a comfortable dream, and Toby notized it, but he didn't stop embracing her.

"I love you." He said. Knowing that she wouldn't listen.

The next morning, Spencer felt her body being embraced by two strong arms, and she opened her eyes to see Toby in the same way that at 5 a.m., she tried to stood up but she couldn't even move, it was almost impossible to get rid of Toby's grin.

"Spencer, are you awake?"

"Yeah. Can you please move?"

"Sure." He chuckled. Now she could stood up and go to the bathroom.

He woke up and headed to the kitchen to make some pancakes for breakfast.

"Hi, it smells good." She said while she was heading downstairs.

"Thank you. Sit there, they will be done soon."

"Okay."

"They're ready to be eaten now!" He said after two minutes of silence.

"Thank you for breakfast."

"Anything for you."

She smiled.

***

It was 7 p.m. and Spencer was sleeping in the couch since three hours ago, so she didn't notice that Toby had gone out.

She started to wake up and look around her.

"Toby?" She asked, but there was no response.

"Toby are you upstairs?" She asked again, heading there.

Where has he gone? She thought.

Knock knock.

Spencer went downstairs thinking it was Toby. But why would he knock the door...? He's supposed to have the keys of his own loft.

Screw it.

She opened the door and couldn't be more surprised and atonished at who she saw.

"Dad!?"

To be continued...
What will happen now? I'm sorry it's so short and shit and it took me sooo long to update, I'm sorry I'm stuck at school.😭😭