9 | Alone

Heyyyyyyy

Heyyyyyyy. So, I know it took a looooooong time (3 months lol) for me to update and I'm really sorry for that, it's just that I had no inspiration :(, btw now I think that all my last chapters are too emotional xD, I kinda regret writing it, idk, anyway, don't expect the rest of the story to be a looooot emotional, it'll be sometimes, but not always -.-, whatever I hope you all can forgive me, here it goes the new chapter!

Phone's ringing.

"I'll take it!"

"Hello, who is this?"

"Toby? It's Hanna."

"Hanna, hey, what can I do for you?"

It had been a long time since they talked, he thought she was gonna ask for Spencer.

"Is Spencer with you?"

And his thought were right.

"Yeah, she's staying with me, who told you?"

"I went to her house to see how was she doing, I didn't see her very well at that party. But her parents told me that she wasn't there. The thing is that I think she isn't living there anymore, am I right?"

"Yes you are, she left her home a long time ago, Right now I can't say how long ago exactly."

"Don't worry about it. Can I come to see her?"

"I guess you can, but I have to tell her. Okay?"

"Yeah, sure, tell me when you talk to her."

"Okay, bye."

"Bye."

"Can you guess who was at the phone?"

"Who?" She said as she went downstairs.

"I said can you guess..."

"Toby! Tell me!" She sounded a little bit worried, because the thought that it could be her mom or her dad crossed her mind.

"Don't think something weird. It was Hanna."

Hanna? She definetly wasn't expecting that.

"Really? What did she want?"

"Did you see her in a party?"

"I don't know, I can't remember!"

"She told me she had seen you and you didn't look fine."

"I don't remember, but why did she called? To tell you that she saw me in a party?"

"No. She wants to see you."

"Really? Now? I've been so alone during this time, I needed her! I needed them! But my "friends" weren't there for me all this time, I don't know if I want to see her."

"Try to talk with her, maybe she has an explanation."

"Yeah of course, she's the lawyer of all of them, really? I called when I was about to leave home but nobody answered me, and they didn't bother to call me back later. We all distanced from each other, and I still don't know exactly why, it just happened. I feel so alone without them."

"Remember I'm always here for you. But judging by what you're telling me now, I think you need to talk to Hanna, I'm sure she wants to fix this between all of you. Give it a try."

"I'll do it... I mean, I have nothing else to do. Thanks Toby."

"No problem." He smiled.

I know it's short and crap but promise to update next part soon.

XOXO.