1 | The rebels

Two months later

Two months later...

"Let's get this party started!" The DJ yelled at everyone as he put some electronic songs.

"Lucas, thanks for inviting me to your party."

"Well, no problem, I think it's time to be rebel."

"Couldn't agree more."

"People suck, I'm tired of everybody treating me like trash, Spencer."

"Me too, so let's have some fun here!"

"Yeah, do you want a drink?"

"Always."

"Then, I'll take two."

"Thank you, Lucas."

"No problem!"

"C'mon, enjoy yourselves, it's august, we're still in summer!" The DJ was yelling again, then he left his place and another DJ started to play good music.

He saw a girl dancing in the stage with a boy.

"Lucas, the party's star is dancing with some girl, interesting." He said to himself.

It was 4 a.m., people started to leave Lucas' house. Spencer was still there, drunk, and dancing.

"Lucaaaas I love your partyyy." She said chuckling.

"Yeaaah me toooo." He was drunk too.

"Spencer." A guy said as he grabbed Spencer's arm.

"Caleeeb?, heeey, you're that weirdo DJ who was playing music before, riiiight?"

"You're drunk."

"Let's get this party started, let's get this p-party started!" She sang the song the DJ was playing; Everywhere I go, Hollywood Undead.

"Let's drive you home, you've had enough."

"No! I'm not going to that hell! My home is a fucking hell!"

"Why? Forget it, you'll say senseless words."

"Caleb, you're here! I've been looking for you. Spencer!? What are you doing here?"

"Heeey Hanna, ma best frieeend!"

"She's drunk."

"Woooooow! You two are very cleveer!" Spencer laughed.

"Help me pick her up, let's sit her on the couch." Caleb said to his girlfriend.

"Yeah."

Caleb and Hanna carried Spencer and put her on the couch, laying.

"She doesn't want to go home."

"I'll spent the night on Lucas' couch, leave me alone you two!"

"Spencer, what the fuck?" Hanna was impressed at how she had changed, the girl that used to be her best friend, but they hadn't talked since the classes finished. This wasn't the thing that the Spencer she knew would do. "Caleb, let's take her home."

"I said no, I'm not going home!" She tried to stand but lost her balance and fell on the couch again. "Leave me alone! Leave me alone assholes!"

"It's fine, she'll spend the night here. Right, Spencee?"

"Lucas, fuck, you're drunk too!" Hanna yelled. "What happened to you? You're not the type of a guy who makes parties at his house..."

"Well, people change." Lucas wasn't as drunk as Spencer.

A few hours passed and Spencer was much better now, the effect of alcohol was almost over, it was 6 a.m. now. Hanna and Caleb were trying to convince her to come back home, but there was no way.

They were the last ones at the party, Caleb, Hanna, Spencer, and some drunk guys talking between each other.

"Lucas." Spencer said.

"Yep?"

"Mind if I smoke in there?"

"No problem, do whatever you want."

"Thanks." She said while lighting a cigarette.

"Since when do you smoke?" Hanna asked. "You're not Spencer."

"Why would you know? It's clear that you don't care about me anymore, Han. Our friendship is over, months ago. And you distanced from me because of your boyfriend, Sean."

"Oh... no no, Sean and I broke up weeks ago, I'm with Caleb now."

"What? You and Caleb?"

"Yeah." Caleb said. Caleb and Hanna had been friends for ages.

"Okay, whatever, I'm happy for you and that stuff."

"Spencer, I'm being serious now. Go home." Hanna said.

"No!" Spencer cried out loud.

"Okay, then, where are you going to sleep? In that stupid couch?"

"I have a guest room."

"Shut up." Hanna yelled.

"Who invited you here?" Lucas said angrily. "I let you come because your stupid boyfriend agreed to be my DJ, and because I thought you were going to be cool, but I see you aren't!"

Spencer threw the rest of her cigarette, and was about to light one more, but a mysterious guy stopped her.

"Hey you."

"Hey." She said with a smirk.

"Spencer."

"Let it go, Caleb, I'm fine. And now, excuse me but I'm going to take the sex that guy offered me, bye. Good night Hanna and Caleb, sleep well, same goes to you, Lucas."

"Use the guests room if you're going to..."

"I get it."

♥️

"You had fun?"

"Best party ever." She smiled at Lucas.

"I think this is the begining of a new friendship, the rebels!" He laughed.

"Yeah, we'll see. When's the next party?"

"I'll call you, promise."

"Thank you."

"No problem. One more thing, I see you're having problems at home, so you can sleep here whenever you want."

"Thank you."

"And what about Toby? When did you broke up?"

"He broke up with me about two months ago. But I'm fine. Screw him."

"Yeah... I hope to see you soon!"

"Then, organize more parties and you'll see me more often!" She laughed.

"Hahaha, okay, okay, I promise I'll call you for my next party."

"Bye!"

"Bye, Spencer!"

Toby come and stop her😂🔞, whatever, you'll see in next part. Bye! Xx, -S.