8 | Thank you

"Dinner will be done in three minutes!"

"Okay." Spencer answered not paying too much attention, she was busy watching tv.

He noticed it and when dinner was done he turned off the tv without saying anything.

"What are you doing!" She almost shouted pretending to sound angry.

"You've spent two hours watching that program, it's time to eat." He chuckled.

"Okay okay." "Toby! That's too much food, I can't eat that much!"

"You have to eat all, hahaha, just kidding, eat until you can't." Toby said smiling.

"Fine."

There was an ankward silence between them now, not like when they were togheter months ago and the silences used to be comfortable. Toby broke it.

"So, do you want to do something tomorrow?"

"Something like what?" She answered.

"I don't know, go to Philly?"

"Sounds good."

"Fine." He smiled.

They finished dinner and went to bed, they were both very tired, and slept in Toby's bed.

***

"Toby, you don't have to make me breakfast." She said smiling.

"Spencer, I want to make you breakfast." He chuckled.

"Okay then, I won't stop you."

"Good girl."

"But..."

"But?"

"I mean, you've done too much for me, and I'm being here for free, I have to do something for y..."

His laugh interrumpted her.

"Please Spencer stop, I want you to be here and you don't have to do anything, your presence is all I need." He said before pulling her in a hug, that made her smile.

"Thanks Toby."

"No problem, now eat your breakfast and let's go to Philly." He said kindly.

She nodded with a smile.

***

It was 9:30 p.m. and they were still in Philly, they spent the day walking around the streets and seeing stores.

"It's been a really good day, but I'm so tired."

"Then, hold on a little bit more, because I'm taking you somewhere to dinner."

"What!? Toby! You don't have to do that, you know I lost my money and all my stuff in all the parties I've gone, how am I going to pay you for this?"

"Even if you had money I wouldn't have let you pay. I'm inviting you."

A few minutes later he finally convinced her to let him pay and take her to dinner.

"I will never forgive you." She said kidding.

"I'm sure you will."

♥️

"Thank you so much for everything." She said once they were at the loft. "Today's been a perfect day." Then she embraced Toby in a hug, that made him smile.