Chapter 16

Clementine's POV
We've been sitting in the dark for five minutes making weapons since the terminus people took our knives and guns. ( I might have forgot to mention that.) The termites won't be ready for this but I'll be ready for this ... sorta.I didn't have anything to make a weapon out of. Before we do this I need to do something. I cautiously walked around looking for Carl. I walked right into him.
"Who ran into me" Carl said
"Me" I said.
"Who's me'" he said.
"Clementine"
"Oh, ok."
I hugged him.
"Why are you hugging me" he said
I pulled away "I guess you don't want hugs anymore" I said with some sass and crossed my arms.
"Sorry I didn't mean it that way. I love your hugs."
I hugged him again. I heard the terminus people walk towards the door so I pulled away again.
They opened the door and we were all ready for them ,but the plan backfired. They threw a smoke bomb in. Everything went black.

I woke up everything was blurry so I blinked my eyes again. Someone was carrying me over there shoulder. I couldn't make out who it was.
I looked over and saw someone else being carried on the other shoulder. I looked at the ground and saw a dog.
The man started talking but I couldn't understand what he was saying. Then everything went black again.

I woke up in a car. I was in the backseat ,and Carl was next to me. A dog was in the other seat. It was Sam.
So that means Kenny must be driving. It's either him or Duck ,and I'm pretty sure Duck can't drive. So it has to be Kenny.
"Kenny" my voice was hoarse.
"Yes darlin" he said
"Where are we going" I said with my quiet voice.
"Michigan"
"Ok" I said and with that I fell back asleep.