Hello??

This is my first fan fiction so please no haters. This takes place right after Lee died but Clem is older. Enjoy

           Clementine's POV.

I was sitting on a dead tree wiping tears from my eyes. Lee don't become one of them don't become a walker kept replaying over and over in my head.

Something caught my attention It was two blurry figures walking over the hill. I wiped my eyes so I could see better. One of them was short the other was tall. "It must be Christa and Omid" I quietly said to myself. I got up and walked towards them I was about five feet away from them.

"Christa is that you" I hesitantly asked.

They both turned around. That's not christa and omid. I thought to myself what do I do should I run? I ran but they were hot on my tail. The young boy grabbed me by the collar of my Brooklyn sweatshirt.

"Your not getting" he said.

"Let me go"

I squirmed so he wrapped him arms around me and held tight.

"Carl let her go" the older one said.

"But da-"

"Carl no buts let her go now"

"Okay dad" Carl groaned

"Thank you" I said

"So little girl what's your name" the older man said.

"First of all I'm not little second its Clementine"

"This is my son carl and I'm Rick".

"Nice to meet you Clementine" Carl said as he put his hand out.

"Nice to meet you to" I said as I shook his hand.

"So Clementine why are you all alone out here".

"Well most of my group died it was only me and my friend Lee left". I started to cry at the sound of his name.

Rick noticed and said "Well you can come with us we have a group at a prison that's secure and has food, water, and a place to sleep"

My eyes lighted up "its really secure?" i asked.

" yes" Rick replied.

"I have to think about it" 

  "Well there's not much time to think look" Carl pointed to a herd of walkers.

"OK ILL COME" I yelled running with Rick and Carl beside me.