Chapter 15

Clementines POV
We were so close to terminus yet so far. Rick didn't want us going through the front gates and Kenny wanted to go to a place called Wellington. I've never herd of it but Kenny said it was in Michigan. That's far from Georgia ,but I hate being here because this is the state my parents and Lee died. And in Michigan there's cold winters that will stop the walkers. It's cold in Georgia right now because of winter but not cold enough to stop the walkers. Rick snapped me back to reality. "Clementine did you here what I just said"
"No" I said
Rick started blabbering again about some plan ,but this time I actually listened. I hope this goes well. I thought as Rick started to put some guns in a bag and placed them on the ground. Rick snuck over to a fence and then motioned us to come his way. So far so good.
I heard a branch break. I quickly turned around and raised my gun. Just then a man walked out aiming a crossbow at me. Then I realized who it was. Daryl. I lowered my gun and he lowered his crossbow. I ran over to him and hugged him.
"Miss me kid?" He asked
"Yup." I answered
"What's going on" he asked me.
"We're trying to get into this place" I said
"Oh"
Daryl walked over to Rick and hugged him. They act like brothers.
Rick,Michonne, and Daryl jumped over the fence then Carl and I jumped. Kenny and Duck we're going to stay behind. We proceeded and went up to this lady. She was grilling some kind of meat. She welcomed us and offered us some food. She handed Carl a plate. Rick slapped the plate.
"Where did you get that" Rick asked a guy.
"Looted it off some dead guy"
Rick grabbed the guy and held a gun to his head.
"What about the poncho"
"Found it on a clothes line"
"The riot gear"
"A police officer"
"Where Are the people you got this from"
The guy was gunned down by his companion which started mayhem. The group started running so I followed them.
We ran through allies and past a tarp that had bones on it. Then we were finally stopped. Termites were pointing there gun at us we had nowhere to hide. A man said to lower our weapons and with no other choice we did. Then he ordered us into a boxcar one by one.
"Ringleader" he called first. Rick walked into the boxcar.
"The archer" Daryl walked in.
"Samurai " Michonne walked in.
"The boy" he said Carl walked in.
"The girl" I'm guessing that meant me so I walked to the boxcar. They opened it and I saw bob,maggie,Glenn,Sasha ,Tara,and 3 others. Rick glanced at Tara for a second then looked away.
"We won't be here for long" the red headed guy said.
"No" Rick remarked
"They're gonna feel pretty stupid when they find out...." Rick paused
"Find out what" the man asked
" they're screwing with the wrong people"