I was horrified.

" I can do whatever I want with or without your permission", he said darkly.

He grabbed my jaw and crashed his lips on mine very harshly. Because of all the shock, my mouth was already open giving him enough access to roam around with his tongue. His touch was very rough and the kiss was making it difficult for me to breathe. I could hardly get any air. After just a few seconds, I was already struggling to breathe.

As soon as sense came back to me, I started trying to push him off me but he was way too strong.

He held both my hands with one hand of his and then looked at me with anger in his eyes. He starts kissing me again but this time, I closed my lips before he could get access. I could feel him getting impatient because I wasn't giving him what he wanted.

With his other hand he cupped one of my breasts harshly and that made me gasp.

As soon as I opened my mouth, his lips captured mine in a punishing kiss. He was biting my lips very roughly. I felt like they would start bleeding any minute now. His other hand stayed at my breast still massaging it very roughly. Groping and pinching it. With the way he was behaving, I felt like he would just eat me whole.

I was a sobbing mess by now. Begging him wordlessly to stop. Fighting him with my legs. Struggling to get my arms out of his grasp.

He suddenly stopped assaulting me and looked at my crying face.

For the first time since I met him, I saw him look worried.

I pushed him away with both my hands, gathering all the strength I had. He took a step back. This created the much needed space between us.

He was still looking directly in my eyes as if searching for something. I broke away the eye contact because I couldn't bare to look at him anymore. He scared me. He disgusted me.

Emotionlessly, he said,"Hayat, you escaped me today but be prepared because there is nothing that will stop me the next time. The next time being our wedding night. You, will never refuse me again".

Saying that he turned around and walked out of my room.

I don't even know what I was crying about anymore

I don't even know what I was crying about anymore. This is how my life is going to be. I just saw a glimpse of my future.

•••••
Angad

I entered Hayat's room to check up on her but found her sleeping on the couch.

Even in sleep, my queen looked absolutely enticing. Everything about her enticed me to be honest.

Her parted lips looked so damn delicious. They were just so pink and full. Were they inviting me?

Controlling my lust filled thoughts, I decided to put her on her bed so that she sleeps comfortably.

As soon as I put my hands under her, she just pushes me back. I was a little shocked.

"didn't expect me, huh? Did you want it to be Salim, your ex fiance?" I asked bitterly. 

"Salim would never touch me without my permission. Unlike you".

Seeing another man's name leave past her lips, I got extremely mad. She was mine and she dared to take another man's name in my presence and what did she even mean by would. Salim will never get to touch her with or without her permission because she is mine now and I don't want any other man even looking at her much less touching her.

In seconds she was under me pushed up against the wall, with her face just touching mine.

I reminded her again that I didn't need her permission.

I was hungry for her lips so I decided to have a little taste. Her lips were as soft as I had imagined them if not more.

This woman will be the end of me. She had a very different effect on me.  Her futile struggles were nothing more than entertainment for me. The more she struggled the more I wanted her. My cock was already getting really hard just by kissing her soft luscious lips.

I cupped her breast roughly. Her soft big breast felt perfect under my hands. It was as if they were made for my hands to touch them. I know I was treating her roughly but I couldn't help it. I was hungry for her.

Suddenly, I feel something wet drop on my nose. I broke the kiss to look at her and saw her crying. Fuck! I made her cry again.

I decided that I shouldn't go any further with her right now.

"Hayat, you escaped me today but be prepared because there is nothing that will stop me the next time. The next time being our wedding night. You will never refuse me again".

I can not have her crying everytime I touch her. My craving for her is too much. Even if the next time she is not ready, I don't think that I will be able to control myself and stop the way I did today. I will fuck her next time whether she likes it or not. I will fuck her till she won't be able to walk.

Fuck! I need to go and blow off some steam.