Chapter 12

•••••
Angad

"When can I talk to Rukhsat?"

Moments passed by and I kept looking at her. We just had sex- no, we made love and this is the first thing she asks me?

Her question made me question, if she thought that if we had sex, then I would let her talk to Rukhsat. Is this really what she wanted from this? But I really thought that we were moving forward.

I turn my face to an expressionless one so that she cannot see the hurt that I feel on my face, at this moment.

"That depends on your behavior from now on", was my short and definitive answer.

She was still cuddled up against me and our naked flesh was on fire together. So, I decided to have another taste of my fire to forget that this very fiery wife of mine may have given herself to me only as a sacrifice to meet her sister.

I turned her back away to me so that her hips were directly lined against my crotch and I entered her from behind. I knew she was a little sore but I couldn't care less at the moment so I picked up my pace instantly.

Her gasps and little whimpering sounds were not lost to me but I did not slow down or go softer, if anything, I kept on going harder. Her soft sobs could be heard to my core but she wasn't protesting at all. She was willing to take all the pain just so she could talk to her sister.

How naive is she? Or should I ask how brave is she? I kept my pace and her whimpers turned into little moans of pain but I was angry at this moment. I wanted nothing more than to release this anger.

We spent several minutes in this position. I kept entering her from behind with powerfull thrusts, taking myself fully out of her and entering again. She didn't utter a word.

With a grunt I released inside her. All my anger was getting released. Moments after I released, she turned around to look at me. Her eyes were filled with glistening tears, some of which had already fallen on her cheeks. Her pink  lips were full but they were quivering.

I have a skill that I am very proud of. I can see right through people but she is different. My wife is different. I knew this the day I saw her, she was unaware of the fact that I was watching her-.

"What changed"?, she asked

Two words. She said just two words.  She knows something changed from just an hour ago. My wife is smart, that, I have to give her credit for.

"Hayat, it isn't in my nature to deceive my family about anything and now you have become the center of it, by choice or not, doesn't  matter".

I wait to see her reaction. Her face is stone hard.

"Tell me honestly, did even a part of you thought that if we had sex then I would let you talk to your sister? You gave up your honour to talk to your sister."