Chapter 6

Author's Note
Dear readers, I would like to thank you all for reading my book. I have been very regular with my updates because I am genuinely passionate about this book. Don't forget to vote and comment!

•••••
Hayat

Rukhsat and I were escorted to the ladies guest area as we are not part of the Harem yet.

We were again made to stay in separate rooms and we knew better than to object to that. I had just entered my room when Badi Rani sa entered my room.

I greeted her by saying Salam. She made a disgusted face when she saw how I greeted.

Even though this woman has no respect for me I am curious as to why is she here?

"I don't know what my son saw in you. I have been pestering him to get married and all of a sudden he decides to get married to a muslimah. It makes me wonder if you girls are involved with some black magic of some sort because I see absolutely no reason for my son to marry you. You could just live in his Harem and be his whore but he decides to make you his wife and I clearly see that you are more than happy to become his whore. You couldn't even wait till you got married to him, huh? Or maybe this is how you seduced him to marry you. ", she said looking at the bite marks her son had forcefully left on my neck.

I was about to tell her about how much of an animal her son really is but before I could say anything she cut me.

"Whatever sorcery you have done will not work on my son anymore. I am here to guide him and protect him from your evil claws", she said with venom in her voice.

She was a very negative woman and she definitely did not like me. Had she said that she doesn't want me in her son's life at all, I would have listened to her further but she wanted me to be his whore. That is something I would not do at all.

The only thing that I have been thankfull about since I met him is that for some reason that I don't understand, he definitely wants to marry me.

"Rani sa, I think there is some miss understanding here. I had never even met your son before the day we were bound by the treaty", I tried explaining to her but she looked at me and chuckled.

"I told you before, you can fool my son, but not me", saying this she walks out of  my room leaving me dumbfounded. What exactly was it that she was trying to say here?

○○○○○

I was sitting or more like laying on a comfortable couch with my eyes closed and head laid back on the back rest. My head was hurting. There was so much going on. My would be husband does not respect my boundaries neither does he talk to me much. All he does is touch me inappropriately and shout at me if I try resisting anything he says or does and then there is my future mother in law. She hates me even though I have done absolutely nothing wrong. I am also worried about Choti. Is Rajkumar Arjun treating her the same way Maharja Angad is treating me?

Suddenly, I feel hands going under my neck and waist as if the person was going to pick me up. My eyes shot open and I pushed the person touching me very harshly making them stumble back. As soon as I did that I saw hurt and then anger flash in the most beautiful and piercing pair of green eyes I have ever seen. My soon to be husband's eyes.

He chuckled darkly and said, "didn't expect me, huh? Did you want it to be Salim, your ex fiance?"

I looked dead in his eyes and said, "Salim would never touch me without my permission. Unlike you".

"Unfortunately for you, I am not Salim", he said with fury in his eyes.

He grabbed my hand and jerked me to get up on my feet and then pushed me against the wall.